Meeting

*Next morning*

"Jimin wake up" I heard y/n's voice. "5 mins more babe" I whined to which I heard her chuckling "No babe, wake up today's your first concert right come let's go" She said and I remembered "Oh yeah, from today our concerts our starting" I slowly opened my eyes and saw the prettiest view ever. Y/n was smiling widely "Aww, come here you little baby" She said and hugged me while I huffed her back burying my face in her neck.

"Good Morning" I mumbled "Go freshen up till then I'll make breakfast" She said while caressing my hair. "Please let's stay like this" I said and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I'm so sorry" I muttered "Why though?" She asked "It's all my fault" I kept murmuring.

"Baby, what happened?" She asked again while pulling away while my hands were still around her waist. "Now you will be suffering because of me" I whispered but she heard everything. "Baby what's wrong" She asked cupping my cheeks and making me look into her eyes but I moved my eyes to my lap and a long tear left my eye.

"Love look it's not your fault heck it's not anyone's fault. Don't cry please and don't blame yourself." She said understanding what I meant by all those mumblings but I couldn't control myself from breaking down. "Y/n I was so scared what if you leave me after knowing about this." I cried while she pecked my forehead "Jimin, please never think like this and I don't know what made you think that I will leave after knowing this but trust me, my love for you is way more than you think things like this can't lessen up my love for you" She said while staring into my eyes.

Her words made me cry more "I never knew she was this understanding and I still doubted her love for me" I thought while crying. "Jimin now stop crying it's enough now. It will affect your health" She said while wiping my tears away and I nodded.

Y/n's Pov
I went downstairs to make breakfast for us. I still can't believe that jimin was going through all of this alone. A few tears rolled down my eyes but I quickly wiped them cause I heard footsteps and I want to be strong for him. "Y/nahh I'm back" I heard him and turned around with a plate of pancakes his favorite.

"Oh wow they are my favorite thanks y/nie" He said while giggling making me smile a little. "Here you go come on ow start eating" I said while passing him his plate. "So you're coming with me right?" Jimin asked while munching on his breakfast. "Sorry love a sudden meeting came up I need to go to the office" I said giving him a sad smile. "But you promised me y/nahh" Jimin whined making me chuckle.

"I'm so sorry baby I need to go don't worry I'll try to wrap it up quickly" I said and he nodded sadly.

I was getting ready for my office while jimin was sulking on the bed "Jiminahh, don't ruin your mood because of me" I said to which he rolled his eyes and back hugged me tightly. "You know I needed you to be my side" He said in my neck "Love, I'm always by your side don't worry, hmm" I said and he nodded. "Come here now take these medicines" I said while passing him his tablets.

We both left the house in our cars. After a few mins I reached my office. "Mam meeting will start in 15 minutes" My Secretary said to me to which I nodded and entered my cabin.

*After an hour*

The meeting went smoothly and we got the deal as well but I still had some work to do so I decided to finish that. As I was working I heard a knock on my cabin door "Come in" I said and my secretary entered.

"Mam Those dealers from France are here and they want to meet you" She said "Ok then send them in" I said and she wet out after nodding.

"Good Morning Mrs. Park" Mr. Fred said to which I smiled before replying "Good morning Mr. Fred". We all started t talk about the upcoming deals. Suddenly my phone rang and when I saw the caller id I frowned "Excuse me" I said and to which they nodded without any hesitation "Hello" I said.

"Hello y/n jimin hyung...."