I Missed You

"Please don't leave me. I-I'm not a playboy you can ask anyone, I never had a girlfriend please trust me" He cried in my hands.

"But jimin-" I was cut off by jimin "No p-please trust me only this time I don't love her I l-love you, only you, I love you a lot y/nahh" He sobbed hard breaking my heart, I couldn't see him in this painful state so I pulled him in a hug caressing his back gently.

"Shh don't cry" I said as tears rolled down my cheek as well "But do you believe me?" He asked but I didn't say anything so he pulled away from the hug to look into my eyes.

"Tell me y/n, you don't believe me right?" He said while tears were rolling nonstop from his eyes.

"Never mind y/n I know it's hard to trust me again after what I did" Saying that he was about to move backward but I pulled him into a bone-crashing hug cause I love him a lot, I can't afford to lose him "No I believe you jimin I believe you" I said while breaking down on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me burying his face in my neck.

"I believe you jimin" I whispered while crying on his chest "Thanks baby, thanks for trusting me again, y/nahh I love you I-i can't lose you" He said while sobbing in my neck. "I-i am sorry jimin I'm sorry for s-slapping you it must have hurt right" I said while crying as jimin pulled away but hands were still wrapped around me.

"No y/nahh don't be sorry I yelled at you first you did the right thing by slapping me I deserve that and I'm so proud of you that you know how to stand for yourself" He said while smiling at me making me cry more as I remembered how hard I slapped him that day.

I slowly brought my hand to his right cheek and touched it gently while tears were streaming down my cheeks "I'm s-sorry baby" I said while looking down as my hand rested on his cheek. I slowly tiptoed and lightly pecked his right cheek softly I could taste salty tears on his cheeks.

Eww author what are you doing😂😂

"It must have hurt right, I'm sorry jimin" I cried while jimin took my hand which was on his cheek and kissed it "Please y/n don't be sorry it was my fault too, please don't cry now" He said while joining our foreheads.

"I love you so much" We both said together and broke into small giggles. "I'm sorry y/nahh I shouldn't have trusted her. She was lying to me about you." Jimin said as I wiped his tears. "It's ok I'm happy you realize your mistake now I hope you trust me" I said looking at him to which he immediately nodded "Of course, I trust and I'm sorry for what I did in the past few days" He said making me smile.

"Y/n I'm so happy that you also love me back" He said and looked at me and slowly he started leaning in. I saw him staring on my lips and leaning in. I felt his lips on mine. Jimin my waist and pulled my towards him, I gripped his neck tightly. We pour all our love in that kiss.

We both pulled away and I looked down "Baby I love you so much" He said pecking the top of my head. "Jimin I need to tell you something about sarah" I said making him confused "What about her?" He asked "Umm jimin she had assigned a spy for me and today I saw it outside taehyung's house, see I clicked a picture as well" I said and took out my phone to show him the pic and the video "Jimin trust me for once he's assigned by sarah and just think how she's always here before me cause he tells her" I said as jimin held my shoulders.

"Y/nahh if you're saying he's assigned by her then I believe I don't need proofs I trust you y/nahh I realized my mistake by not trusting you earlier but now I don't wanna repeat it." He said making me smile widely.

"Jimin thanks for trusting me" I said to which he nodded "But baby how did you find out he's sarah's spy at first and wait how did even get inside the house?" He asked making me smirk...

*Flashback*
"Guys let's go" I said to jungkook, taehyung and devin. "Mam are you sure?" My personal bodyguard devin asked me. "Yes, even this is the only way to catch that bitch red-handed." I said.
"Y/nahh be careful ok" Taehyung said to which I nodded and went out towards the backside of the house as they all followed me. Taehyung, Jungkook, Devin, and I were slowly walking toward that spy from the back.

"Devin let's go" I whispered and we both ran towards him from the back as devin held him from the back of his neck and I instantly took the phone from his hand which he was using to call Sarah. "What the-" Devin covered his mouth "Let's get him in" I said and devin nodded and dragged him into the house.

Our house was surrounded by our guards so he couldn't run away and that spy was here in front of me in the living room in devin's tight grip. I went near him and held his jaw harshly.

"Tell me who send you here? What were you doing at the backside of the house?" I practically yelled at him "I was s-spying on you" He stuttered "And you send you here? who's your boss? who hired you?" I asked while glaring at him. "Ms. S-sarah, she hired me to spy on you and tell her whenever you go to j-jimin sir's house" He said making me smirk.

"Take him away devin" I said and devin took him away. He's gonna keep that spy in our company basement for some time yup I have a basement cause I have to face a lot of things like this.

"Here you go y/n" Jungkook said and handed me my phone which he was using to record everything. "Thanks now I have to go to jimin's parents our coming I have to reach there before them" I said making them nod "Take care y/n" Taehyung said as I rushed out of the house.

I reached our house but I saw Jimin's parents at the front door "Shit" I cursed under my breath. I then drove towards the backside of the house we have a back door there which I can use to get into the garden. I quickly parked my car at the very back of the house and got out of it and ran towards the back door.

"Please be open" I whispered and twisted the doorknob but the luck was not on my side "Dammit it's locked" I said and slammed the door.

A stupid idea came to my mind I walked towards my car and saw it was parked right beside the wall of our garden. "Oh god please help me I have to sneak in my own house" I said and climbed on top of the car. I stood on top of my car carefully and looked in the garden. I just had to jump from here cause the wall isn't that tall I can easily jump inside.

"Here goes nothing" I said and jumped inside the garden. I landed on the floor. "Ouch" I said and got up and rushed towards the another that opens in our kitchen.

I quickly went in and took out the tray, glasses, and orange juice. "Where's y/n?" I heard mom from the living room and quickly pour the juice in the glasses and started walking towards living room "M-mom-" I cut off jimin "I'm here mom" said and smiled widely. From the corner of my eye I could see jimin was hella confused and shocked to see me.
*Flashback ended*

"Omg y/n are you alright? Did you get hurt?" Jimin said and started checking but I stopped him "Jimin I'm totally fine relax." I said and sighed in relief.

"Let's go and sleep baby I missed you so much" Jimin said and pulled me on the bed. And we both slept in each other's embrace.