Regret

Jimin's Pov
It's been a week since we got engaged and today I'm all free so I thought why not spend time with her? I love spending the time it's like when I'm with her all my worries vanish away. I picked up my phone to text her.

*Messages*

JIMIN

Hey
How are you?

Y/N

Hey, I'm good How are you?

JIMIN
I'm good too...
Umm I was thinking maybe we could hang out together

Y/N

I'm so sorry jimin today I have an important meeting

JIMIN
Oh that's ok no problem
We can hang out later.

Y/N

You're not upset, right?

JIMIN
No no, I'm not upset I know work is important

Y/N

Thanks, I'll talk to you later then...bye☺️

JIMIN
Sure....bye☺️

*Messages Ended*

Iwas kinda upset cause I wanted to go out with her "I can go to her office" A sudden idea popped into my mind. I quickly went to get ready.

I got in my car but then u remembered something "I don't know her office address" I facepalmed myself and took out my phone to text taehyung cause I wanted to surprise y/n

*Messages*

JIMIN

Yoo bro!!!!
Listen!!!
Tell me y/n's office address quickly!!!!!

TAEHYUNG

Why is everything alright???
Is she alright????

J

IMIN

Yeah yeah I just want to surprise her.....😅

TAEHYUNG
Cringy dude🤮

JIMIN
shut up and tell me address asap.😒

TAEHYUNG
Yeah whatever🙄
Xxx

JIMIN
Thanks man byee see yah😉

*Messages Ended*

"Ok let's go" I said to myself and started driving. After a few minutes, I reached there. It was a tall building no offense she's one of the top business tycoons. I went inside.

"Umm excuse me May I know if Ms. Kim is free or not." I asked the receptionist she looked at me and recognized me "Mr. Park welcome actually mam is in a meeting you can wait in her office" She said and gave me a sweet smile. I nodded and started walking toward the elevator.

As I stepped into the elevator and pressed button 24 cause her office was on floor 24. Yes, it's so tall, right? I reached on 20th floor when the elevator doors opened and a woman entered she looked like an employee because of the files in her hand but her clothes were not appropriate I didn't look at her but I just took a glance when she walked in.

I didn't pay much attention to her and I hope she doesn't recognize me cause she wasn't giving me good vibes. Although my face was covered with a mask people mostly recognize me.

I was minding my own business when she spoke "Hey" in the flirtiest tone ever. I just mumbled a small "Hello" Without even glancing at her. "You're new here?" She asked turning towards me "I came here to meet someone actually" I said while looking at my phone.

"Oh by the way who cause on floor 24 it's just our CEO and no one else so why are you going up there?" She asked I sighed "Miss it will be great if you will mind your own business," I said politely.

"Excuse me you know who you're talking to?" She said in her high-pitched voice "Well I don't care" I said and at that moment doors opened I stepped out.

I saw a door and thought it will be the one cause it was the only door without any nameplate and I could see a blurry cabin through the translucent glass. I walked inside and oh my god the interior and the aesthetic were so mesmerizing.

"Wow" I thought. I walked a little further toward the table to see her nameplate and her family photo. "It's her office" I thought and smiled while admiring it. I sat on the couch waiting for her to complete the meeting.

"She worked hard to reach her. I'm proud of her. She's independent like she always wanted to be." I thought about thinking of younger y/n who always talked about how she wanted to be independent and grow on her own to make her parents proud and today she indeed did that.

I was scrolling my phone when someone entered the room I thought it was y/n I looked up with a big smile on my face but it dropped after looking at the person.

"You what are you doing here?" She asked while pointing at me "I'm here to meet Ms. Kim" I said while looking back at my phone screen "Why what's your relationship with her are you her boyfriend?" She asked making me annoyed.

"Look I already told you to mind your own business" I said sternly she scoffed and came near me and I stood up "Look Mr. she's in a meeting so why don't we have some fun?" She said and touched my chest I jerked her hands.

"keep your hands to yourself or else you will regret it" I said angrily she laughed "I don't think so" She smirked and moved forward I took a step back "Look stay where you are or else-" I said but she cut me off  "Or else what baby boy?" She said and kept a hand on my shoulder I took another step back but unfortunately I twisted my foot and fell on the couch she also fell on top of me and as a reflex, my hands went on her waist but before I could do anything cabin door opened and y/n entered.

She stopped in her tracks and looked at us with wide eyes "Let's see who regrets now" That girl whispered and got up and started crying.

"M-mam please save me h-he was touching me inappropriately" She said and pointed towards me.