Truth

"I'm sorry we couldn't save him" My world collapsed. All the moments I spent with jimin flashed in front of my eyes. "No no no. NO!" I yelled "No please do something" I cried while Taehyung held my shoulders to support me cause listening to the news my legs gave up.

"Doctor, what are you saying?" Jin oppa asked the doctor.
"I know it's hard to digest but I'm really sorry for your loss, we tried our best" He said and gave us a sympathetic look.

My mind stopped. I fell on the floor. "It's all because of me" I mumbled and closed my eyes only to see Jimin's smiling face. "Y/n" Jungkook came near me and hugged me tightly. "No, no please" I cried harder.

My body gave up. The edges of my vision turned black. I couldn't process anything at this point. My mind refused to accept the fact that he left, and my body denied to accept that the person whom I love, the person I wanted to cherish my whole life, the person who loved me more than himself, the person who held me tight and taught me the real meaning of love was no more.

I cried and cried until my head started spinning. I was broken again, I was left alone again. The person who promised me to never leave me alone left me and I couldn't even do anything to stop him. I couldn't even tell him how much I love him.

*Flashback*
"Jimin what will you do if I die?" I asked while sitting beside him as looked at me with wide eyes "The fuck y/n? It's something you should joke about" He said angrily "But baby I'm not joking I'm for real tell me what will you do?" I asked and hugged his arm as we both were lying on the bed.

"Please don't say like that I won't be able to handle it.....I can't live without you" He said and looked away making me confused "Jimin what happened?" I asked and sat up "Hey what are you crying?" I asked when I saw tears flowing down his cheeks "Why would you say like that? I can't live without you" He cried like a small baby making me chuckle at his cuteness.

"Baby I was just asking oh my god don't cry" I said and hugged which he returned. "Don't ever say like that" He said while snuggling in my neck "Ok my big baby" I said.
*Flashback ended*

"When you can't live without me then how can you expect me to live without you" I cried harder. His words again came to my mind.

"Sometimes there's no next time"

Why....why us? He left me all
alone in this world. I immediately stood up and ran inside that operation theater ignoring all the yelling from everyone. I stopped when I saw jimin lying lifelessly on the bed.

His skin was pale, his eyes were closed, and his body was filled with bruises. "J-jimin" I cried and walked towards him. "Baby wake up please don't do this to me" I cried harder. I kneeled on the floor and kept my head on his chest while crying hard.

"Please god......jimin I love you so much" I sobbed when machines started to beep. I shot my head u and saw his heart was starting to beat. Nurses who were present there immediately started to run here and there, and the doctors came in and told me to leave which I did.

My eyes were still wide I was still shocked but internally my heart was talking god for this miracle.

"What did you do y/n?" Jungkook asked me and I looked at him with wide eyes "I d-didn't do anything" I said and Taehyung hugged me tightly "It's ok bubs relax god listened to your prayers" He said and tears streamed down my face.

"H-he is alive.....he didn't leave me a-alone" I smiled while crying and Taehyung nodded "Yes little one he's alive" He said and pecked my forehead. I was crying while thanking god. It's been 10 mins and we all were waiting for the doctors.

"Congratulations he's out of danger now" He said and we all thanked god "But doctor what happened?" I asked and the doctor smiled before speaking.

"He was given some really dangerous drugs that's why his heartbeat dropped for some minutes and he went into a coma but now he's out f danger. He's sleeping we will shift him to a private room after that you all can meet him" As soon as the doctor finished my body relaxed and everything went black.