Punishment

Jimin's Pov
Today we're going to leave for Paris. Currently, it's 12 am and I have to wake y/n up cause we have a late flight so we both fell asleep early. "Babe wake up" I said while removing some hair pieces which were covering her face.

"Love, wake up" I said and started to peck her whole face. "Jimin let me sleep" She said with her eyes closed "No, we have a flight" I said while my hands went to her tiny waist pulling her closer to my chest "I wanna sleep" she said snuggling in my chest giving me butterflies.

"Love, sleep on the plane but for now get up, we need to get ready" I said while caressing her waist. "Hmm should we get ready together?" She asked while smiling making my eyes go wide "You mean like-" I was cut off by her "Yeah you wanna shower together?" She asked and I was still shocked.

"But aren't you uncomfortable?" I asked and she smiled before changing our position now she was lying on top of me while my hands were tightly wrapped around her waist holding her securely "Yes" She said and kissed my cheek.

"Tell me jimin do you wanna shower together?" She asked and started placing kisses all over my neck, jaw, and collarbone. "Y-yes" I said while looking into her eyes "Ok then" She said and got up, even pulling me with her. "Let's take our clothes" She said and I nodded before following her into our closet.

My heart was beating so fast just thinking about it. I was so excited to feel these new feelings and I was nervous at the same time. "Let's go love" She said and we both entered the washroom. "Love you ready?" She asked while coming closer to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Yes" I said and she smiled. "You're so handsome jimin" She said and my cheeks turned red. She then started placing kisses again on my jaw while her hands slowly started to crawl up to my chest making my breath hitch.

Suddenly she pushed me backward making me frown and I saw her laughing her ass off. "Get out dude and let me shower" She said while laughing making me confused "What but why and what about us?" I asked innocently "It's your punishment for waking me up" She said making my eyes go wide "You are so mean y/n" I said and was about to walk to when she held my wrist. "Hey, what happened?" She asked but I just yanked my hand and walked out.

"Jimin, what's wrong baby it was just a prank" She followed but I sat on the bed "Jimin, please say something" She said while patting my shoulder but I didn't say anything. She then kneeled in front of me holding my hands "Baby, I'm sorry I was just tryna prank" She said but I just shook my head "Be honest y/n, you're disgusted by me because I'm infer-" I couldn't complete because I felt a pair of lips on mine.

I closed my eyes melting in her touch. After a few seconds she pulled away "I'm sorry I didn't want to make you feel that way" I saw y/n's tears falling down her eyes "I'm really sorry I thought to do a sudden prank but I never wanted it to turn out this way" She cried looking down.

"Y/n-" Before I could say anything she held my hand and dragged me to the bathroom with her. "Let's...let's get ready together" She said and pecked my forehead softly "I can never be disgusted by you" She said while I just stood there shocked.

Y/n started to undo the knot of her rope when I held her hands "S-stop" I said and she stared at me "It's ok jimin don't worry I'm comfortable" She said trying to remove my hands but I held them tight "N-no don't do this" I said looking into her eyes but she smiled softly and got her hands out of my grip.

"Love I'm totally comfortable with you. Let's take another step" She said and she took off her rope making my eyes widen. I hugged her tightly without looking at her body cause I knew she wasn't comfortable she was just doing it for me. "No, no please stop and I'm sorry for asking you questions like that" I said and she hugged me back.

"It's ok baby and don't be insecure ok. I love you and only you but if not now then surely in future cause you're taking your medication so we will kids and you know how kids are made right" She teased and I just pulled away while looking down.

"Someone's shy" She said and I whined.

*At the airport*

We both reached the airport "I'm so excited jimin" Y/n squealed making me laugh at her childish behavior. "Calm down, love" I said and she nodded while smiling widely.

We both sat on our seats. Y/n was having a window and I swear she was looking so cute and excited. "Love, I'm so excited to spend time with you" I said to her and she nodded "Me too".

I was watching a movie on the screen in front of me when something poked my arm, I looked at y/n and she putting making me smile "What happened, baby?" I asked "I'm bored" She said while pouting.

"Hmm, so what you wanna do?" I asked while cupping her face "Hmm, let's play games on your phone" She said making me laugh and I handed her my phone.