Work It Out

"Y/n what should we do now?" Jimin asked me "I don't know." I bit my lip in nervousness "Look
y/n we both know that in the end we will end up getting married so let's just work it out." Jimin said looking in my eyes.

"Work it out Jimin you heard that right marriage isn't a play it desires time, communication and most importantly love a successful marriage life needs love and respect jimin without love and respect we will be tied into an unknown bond who's ending won't be good." I said looking away from him admiring the beautiful view in front of me cold breeze hitting my face. "I know but don't you believe in arranged marriages, not every arranged marriage ends in a bad way chances are very low almost every arranged marriage works just look at our parents both them had an arrange marriage and you can see the rest by yourself. And about respect and love look y/n I know we are not that good with each other but I respect you with my whole heart I won't do anything that will hurt you in anyway and love then feelings grow as time goes by." He whispers the last part but I heard it.

"What do you mean by feelings grow as time goes by?" I smirked at him "L-look I was just saying that-" He was intrupted by my laugh "Park Jimin is blushing oh my god" I said while laughing he was look like a red tomato. "Yah dont laugh at me." I ignored him but his next action shocked me he pinned me to the wall our faces were extremely close.

"What happened now laugh" He said sarcastically "W-what are you doing jimin" he said his breath was fanning on my lips "Who's stuttering now" he smirked at me "Jimin I said move" I said I frustration "ok ok angry bird" He chuckled and moved back.

"But jimin are you really single?" I raised my eyebrow at him "Of course I'm single but why are you asking I already told that inside." He asked me frowning "Yeah but I thought you might be lying I was kinda shock to hear that you're single." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Why were you jealous or maybe you think that a handsome guy like me can't stay single." He came closer to me I scoffed pushing him away "Handsome no no correction Mr. Park a playboy like you." His smile dropped listening my words "Look y/n one thing I want you to know I might tease you but I'm not a playboy I don't do that to everyone" He said with straight face and turned around facing his back to me a sudden guilt rushed in my body.

"J-jimin what happened I was just joking" I held his forearm but flinched when he starts laughing "You look so stupid" He was literally laughing his ass off "Jerk" I said and starts walking and jimin followed me.

We both entered the dining room "So what's your answer?" Jungkook asked excitedly almost jumping on his seat "We decided that we will give it a chance" I said and suddenly our parents stood up pulling each other in hugs same goes with taehyung and jungkook. The next thing I knew was Jimin's mom pulled me into a tight hug which I gladly returned and my dad pulled jimin into a tight hug and he gladly accepted that.

Everyone congratulated both of us. We all sat down and his mother made us sit beside each other.

"Jimin drop her carefully" His dad said to him and patted my head to which I smiled. Yes, our parents told us that Jimin will be driving me back home and jungkook can go with taehyung. "Yes dad don't worry" He said and his dad left.

"Congrats man take care of her cause she's everything in our family" Taehyung and Jimin hugged each other. "congratulations noona" Jungkook's side hugged me "Yah don't call me noona" And they all laugh at my pouty face.

Jimin opened the door for me as I got in and we drove away. "So....." he said "I don't know bunch of things will change from now on" I said looking out of the window "I know right I have to bare your ugly face from now on" He laughed "Excuse me I'm pretty and you're the ugly one here" I pointed at him and rolled his eyes.

I was admiring the view when I noticed from the corner of my eye that jimin brought his hand near mine which was resting on my thigh hesitated a bit and then pulled his hand back to the steering wheel. I smiled to myself thinking what he was trying to do.

"Bye" He waved at me and I did the same. "He was looking nervous and shy," I thought. I went inside the house and saw him driving away I closed the door and went upstairs to my room. "Will this marriage work out? but why was Jimin trying to convince me to agree? why am I feeling this way? was Jimin serious when he said about the feelings?" Tons of questions were roaming in my head.

Jimin's Pov
I ran upstairs to my room and sat on the bed while thinking about her "She was looking so gorgeous but wait did I really convince her of this marriage? why am I feeling this way for her? am I in love do I like her?" I ruffled my hair thinking about what will happen now.

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes to sleep but y/n's face appeared in front of my eyes her smile and her cute pours she's so adorable. I got embarrassed when I remember the car incident.

*Flashback*
Our families congratulated us on our marriage. After dinner mom said that I should drop y/n home I agreed. I opened the door for her as she got in and we drove away.

I placed at her admiring the view from the window. That's when I noticed how to forget her side profile looks my eyes fell on her hand resting on her thigh urge to hold that warm and soft hand in mine. I brought my hand near her and was about to hold it but stopped cause I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable I sighed and pulled my hand back on the steering wheel.
*Flashback ended*

I don't why I wanted to hold her hand. I just fell asleep trying to stop thinking about her.

*Next morning*

I woke up and stretched my arms. "Jiminahh get ready fast you need to go out with y/n today." Mom came in and I widened my eyes "Why mom?" I asked "I'm saying that's why to look Jimin you need to make her comfortable with you so spend time with her get it." I nodded understanding her point as well. Mom went out and started to get ready.

 Mom went out and started to get ready

I got ready and went downstairs.

I was done with my breakfast. "Mom I'm leaving see you later." I bid goodbye and picked up my car's keys and went out. "Where should I take her?" I was confused.

I reached taehyung's parent's house because he lives alone but y/n lives with her parents. I parked my car and walked towards the main door I rang the bell and to my surprise taehyung opened the door "Hey man what's up" We both share a bro hug. "Nothing but how come you're here" I asked "Yeah I stayed here last night but why are you here early in the morning?" He asked and I nervously scratched my neck " umm I came to take y-y/n with me." Taehyung giggled at my flustered face. "Come in" He said and we both made our way toward the dining room.