Moans

Jimin's Pov
The car ride was awfully silent none of us said anything. We reached him I parked the car. We entered the house and walked upstairs still no words were shared.

I saw y/n taking her clothes from the wardrobe. "Y/n c-can we talk?" I scratched my neck. "Sure" She said and looked towards me "Umm see I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable I just d-don't like to see you near other men. I was not in my sense that time" I said looking down "It's ok jimin I wasn't uncomfortable" She said and gave me a small smile. She was about to walk away but she suddenly turned around and came towards me with a smirk.

"Wait so you mean you get jealous when I'm around other men.....why though?" She raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest. I gulped hard "Umm i-i mean-" I was cut off by y/n laughing so hard.

"Dude you're so cute" She said and punched my cheeks making me frown. "Why do you always dude zone me?" I asked with a pout. "Aww, cute baby ok?" She said making me smile cheekily. "Now go and change I'm so tired I wanna sleep" She said and I nodded.

*Next morning*

Y/n and I was having breakfast when our doorbell rang. "Who could it be at this time" y/n asked me to which I shrugged my shoulders and went to open the door. As soon as I opened the door someone jumped on me making me stumble. "Jiminie".

Y/n's Pov
"Jiminie" I heard a high pitched voice and I knew who it was. I went into the living room to see sarah and jimin hugging each other. "Oh hey y/n how are you?" She asked while pulling away "I'm good what about you?" I asked and she faked a smile "Oh, I was just missing you both so I decided to visit you" She said acting cute making me wanna puke on her face.

"Oh did great come we were just having breakfast come join us" Jimin said taking her in but I didn't forget to notice a disgusting smirk that was plastered on her face. We all sat and started eating breakfast.

"Jiminie, let's go out somewhere please" Sarah said while showing her fake puppy eyes. "Sure, let's go it's been so long since we last hung out together" Jimin said making me more annoyed. "Y/n you're coming as well right?" She asked me but I shook my head "No I have some work so you both enjoy" I said and jimin turned towards me and held my arm softly.

"Why baby you have to come don't go to the office" Jimin said cutely melting my heart. I smiled warmly and caressed his cheek "It's important maybe next but you both should go" I said making him non a little.

Now I was getting for my office and jimin was sitting on the bed sulking cause I can't join them. "Jimin don't act like that I told you it's important" I said while putting on my favorite perfume. "But still I will miss you" He said and back hugged me making me smile "What happened to your bold self huh?" I teased him making him shy and he nuzzled in my neck and kissed it.

I turned around and cupped his chubby cheeks and pecked them "It's ok hmm now don't be sad see you later bye" I said and he nodded.

Sarah's Pov
Now jimin and I was alone in the house. "So what should we do now" Jimin asked me while sitting on the couch. "Hmm let's watch a movie and then maybe later we can go out" I said making him nod.

We were watching a movie peacefully when jimin suddenly started shifting in his place. "What's wrong?" I asked "I'm missing y/n. I want to cuddle her" He said pouting I clenched my jaw after listening y/n's name from his mouth.

"Aww come here we can cuddle" I said openings my arms but he shook his head "No I only cuddle with y/n" He said I closed my eyes in frustration "Oh ok" I said trying to act normal.

Y/n's Pov
I was in the office missing jimin for some reason. I didn't want to leave him alone, especially with that girl but today's meeting was important. "Mam let's go meeting is about to start" My secretary came in and said making me nod.

*After meeting*

I was done with the meeting. "Should I call him?" I asked myself I don't was having some different feeling I didn't know what it was. I picked up my phone and called jimin.

After a few rings he picked up "Hey jimin" I said "Hey-" But before he could say anything I heard some weird noises.

When I listened closely I heard some moans specifically sarah's moans. My heart clenched after listening to those disgusting noises. I hung up the call and picked up my car keys and stormed out of my office.

Sarah's Pov
As soon as jimin picked up y/n's phone I stood up to get water I intentionally fell down making jimin run towards me with his phone making me smirk in victory. "Are you ok?" Jimin asked and touched my foot "Ahh j-jimin s-stop it hurts" I let it out making it sound like a moan.

I knew y/n was listening to us. "Ok ok I'll be gentle" He said and again touch my foot and I again let out a fake moan "No ahh it h-hurts stop" Jimin was totally occupied by my act forgetting about y/n but I know y/n heard it all.

Jimin helped me walked to walk towards the couch. He sat beside me and then started caressing my foot by keeping it on his lap. Y/n was gone from his mind. Suddenly the main door opened.

Y/n's Pov
I unlocked the front door and my heart dropped into my stomach...