You Will Pay

Water splashed everyone. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around and my eyes stopped at a figure tied to a chair. "Jimin" I mumbled and looked clearly and yup he was Jimin. I tried to move but I was tied tightly to a chair.

I looked in front of me and saw Sarah. "YOU BITCH" I yelled and she laughed like a total psychopath.

"Leave me Sarah" I said through my gritted teeth but she was just staring at me and it somehow made me uncomfortable.

"Y/n y/n y/n" I heard some whimpers and when I looked at jimin, I saw he was taking my name but he wasn't conscious "I need him to wake up" I thought "JIMIN JIMIN JIM-" That bitch shut my mouth in between "Shut up" She said but I bit her hand making her scream in pain.

"JIMIN WAKE UP JIMINNNN WAKE UP" I yelled and he actually started to wake up. "Y/n....Y/n... Y/N" Finally he woke up and saw me also tied to the chair. "Y/N WHAT ARE DOING HERE?" He yelled and I saw tears rolling down his cheeks. "Jimin" I mumbled while controlling my tears. "Look jimin didn't I say I'll get her" Sarah said making me confuse. "Y/n, baby" Jimin cried and I felt a pang in my heart cause I couldn't do anything.

"Now I will ruin her in front of you so you can see your dear wife being ruined by me" Sarah said while laughing whereas jimin started crying hard while I was confuse as fuck.

"What are you talking about?" I asked "Baby, she...she's lesbian and she's obsessed with you" Jimin said making my eyes go wide. "What?" I said which came out as a whisper. "No, please don't do anything to her" Jimin cried but Sarah slapped him hard making my blood boil.

"YOU BITCH STAY AWAY FROM HIM" I yelled but she laughed it off. "Oh honey we dont need him, do we? I tried a lot to separate you two but it didn't work. Y/n I fell for you when I saw you the first time be mine I'll give you everything" She said making me scoff "You wish" I said but she smirked at me "Well don't worry I'll make you mine soon" She said and held my jaw harshly. "You're mine and only mine" She said and kissed my forehead making me shake my head harshly to get out of his grip.

"You bitch, stay still" She slapped me hardly making my lip bleed "Y/n" I heard jimin sobbing "I'm ok" I gave him an assuring smile. "SHUT UP YOU LOVE BIRDS AND YOU SLEEP FOR NOW" Sarah then injected something in jimin's neck and he passed out "No no no jimin JIMIN" I yelled but he didn't wake up.

"Dont worry babe he's not dead he needs to see us making love" Sarah said while caressing my cheeks while I balled my fists "You will pay for this" I growled and she laughed before leaving the room.

Jimin's Pov
I was so shocked to see y/n tied up to the chair. I don't know how she got here but I'm terrified for her. I know Sarah don't have good intentions. My blood boil when sarah said she will ruin y/n in front of me.

My heart waspainimg seeing y/n in this situation. It's all because of me if I never introduced them non of this would have happened. I can't even do anything she keep injecting something in me. It's some kind of drug probably.

She kissed y/n's forehead, I know how y/n must be feeling right now. I failed to protect her. I failed as a husband. "I'm sorry y/n, I failed to protect you" I thought.

I was crying when y/n gave me an assuring smile before saying she's alright and that smile literally broke me. But suddenly sarah came to me and again injected that drug in me and I again passed out. "Please god save my y/n" I thought before completely passing out.

Y/n's Pov
"I need to do something" I said and tried to move in my chair as much as possible to loosen up the ropes.

I moved for about 10 mins but it didn't work "What am I supposed to do" I cried. Jimin was covered in bruises his face bleeding from a lot of spots. "What did she do to him?" I thought. I started to move my hands even more to loosen up those ropes and guess what I didn't work.