Divorce

Y/n's Pov
It's been a week. Dad is all fine now. I couldn't help but think about how Jimin helped me through those hard times. He also took care of me cause I was a little weak. But lately, Jimin is being a little distant maybe it's because of his work. Cause their concerts are coming up and all of them are working hard.

I was in my office, it was an evening I was so ready to go home after a hectic day. "I miss him" I thought. I took my coat and my car keys, and I walked out of my office.

I was driving when I saw our favorite cake shop so I decided to buy some pastries for us. I went inside and while I was buying pastries I saw a cute couple and the girl was pregnant.

She was looking so cute and her husband was being very protective "How cute" I thought. Seeing that couple I remembered jimin's words. "Y/nahh our kids will be so cute" I blushed while thinking.

I got back into my car and drove off towards the house. I opened the front door "Jiminie I'm home" I yelled while closing the door. I got no response "Maybe he's not at home" I thought and kept the pastries in the fridge and went upstairs to freshen up.

Almost an hour later I was in the living room watching tv when the front door opened and I rushed towards jimin. "Welcome home" I said and hugged him which he returned but not with the same energy. "Tired?" I asked to which he nodded and walked towards the couch.

"Here you go," I said and handed him a glass of water which he took and drank in one go. "You go freshen up till then I'll make dinner and you know also bought pastries for us"

I said to which he smiled weakly "Nice baby I'll go change and then I'll help you with dinner" He said and I nodded.

Jimin's Pov
I went upstairs and closed the door of our bedroom "I'm so sorry y/n" I said and a long tear rolled down my left eye.

It's been a week since I went to the doctor to get a check-up. And the results broke me. Since then I have been distancing myself from y/n, I know she will notice it but I can't do anything about it. If she will find out the reason she will be broken too and I don't want that.

I was crying in the shower again. Yes since I got to know about everything I always cry in showers. I went downstairs to see y/n cooking and suddenly tears pooled in my eyes. I went to her and back hugged her "Jimin don't do that you scared me" She said and I nodded while burying my face in her neck and inhaling her scent.

"So what should I do?" I asked pulling away "Nothing much but can you chop those vegetables?" She said making me chuckle "Of course, love" I said and started chopping vegetables.

We then had dinner and after dinner as y/n said we had pastries. When I'm with her I forget my every problem but I can't stay like this for a long time. She needs to know and if I'll keep her near me then she will be hurt but I need to tell her cause it's for her own good. I can't destroy y/n's life because of me.

"They were so good" She said as we sat on the bed. "Good night, baby" She said and pecked my cheek "Good night, love" I said and pecked her forehead. That night I held her close to me, really close cause who knows maybe it will be the last time we're cuddling to sleep.

"I'm sorry y/n I have to take this big decision but it will be good for both of us. I love you so much I wish I could hold you my whole life but looks like we aren't meant to be together." I thought while staring at her sleeping face.

*Next morning*

We both woke up and we were having breakfast. We got ready and left for our work. "I'll tell you everything n the evening y/n" I said while driving.

*Time Skip*

Y/n's Pov
It was another hectic day I was so tired. I just wanted to go home in jimin's arms. He's my safe place. I took my keys and walked out of my office. When I reached home the lights were on "Maybe he's home" I thought and went inside "I'm home" I yelled but no response, I went upstairs and opened the door of our bedroom but it was all dark. "Jimin" I called him but no one answered. I switch on the lights to see jimin sitting on the bed with some papers in his hands.

"Jimin, what happened why are you sitting in the dark?" I asked but what he said next crushed my whole world.

"Let's divorce y/n" He said while staring at me with an expressionless face.