Love, Wake Up

Jimin's Pov
The doctor came out and we all went to him. "Doctor is everything alright?" Mom asked but before the doctor could say anything we all heard a loud thud.

We all turned around and my world collapsed. I saw y/n lying on the floor unconscious "Y/N" I screamed and kneeled beside her taking her fragile figure in my arms, I start tapping her cheeks. "Y/n baby wake up" I said while my eyes filled with tears.
"Mr. Park let me see" The doctor said and start checking her.

"Her pulse is very low take her to the room, come follow me" The doctor said and I picked up y/n in bridal style while following him.

"And yeah Mr. Kim is stable now so don't worry" He said while walking to which all of us thanked God.

"Now you all need to go out lemme check her" The doctor said but I shook my head "I'm staying here, I'm her husband" I said and my voice cracked at the end. "Jimin let's go let them check her" Taehyung said and dragged me out cause I wasn't ready to leave y/n alone.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "Jimin it's ok she's strong" Mom said and patted my shoulder. "Yes jimin don't cry like that" Taehying said and hugged me and I hugged him back tightly "Tae what happened to my y/n?" I sobbed on his shoulder. "Nothing happened to her, she's totally fine" He said while rubbing my back making me nod.

My heart was pounding in my chest. I was sobbing silently when the doctor came out and I rushed towards him.

"Doctor how's my wife? She's fine right" I asked "She's fine but-" I cut off doctor "But what doctor?" I asked "Mr. Park she's really weak and stressed she's not having proper meals we need to do some tests to make sure she's fully fine" He said and my world stopped for a second.

"Can I meet her?" I asked the doctor to which he nodded and I stormed inside the room. I saw her lying unconscious and that's when I realized how weak she looked. "You're such a horrible husband jimin" I thought to myself.

Mom and taehyung also came inside. I was sitting beside her holding her hand and my tears were not in the mood to stop. "Jimin, it's ok" Taehyung patted my back "No taehyung it's my fault I never noticed that she was skipping meals, I'm such a bad husband, sorry mom I couldn't fulfill my duty, I couldn't keep her healthy" I sobbed hard while mom came toward me.

"Son it's not your fault. Y/n is like this from the start she always stresses about small things and skipping meals is so normal for her so please don't blame yourself, you're the best husband my daughter could ever ask for" She said while caressing my hair gently.

It's been an hour since y/n is unconscious. I was getting more worried even after the doctor said she will wake up soon but she wasn't waking up. "Sir I'm here to take her blood sample." Nurse said as she entered the room to which I nodded "Be gentle, please" I said when I saw her holding a needle. She chuckled "Don't worry sir I will be very gentle" I know I should be embarrassed but I wasn't I was serious cause y/n is very important to me and I won't let anyone hurt her ever.

It's been 2hours but she's still unconscious. The doctors also shifted dad into a room and he's stable now, surgery went well but he will be unconscious for sometime.

"Please love wake up. Princess it's enough now please don't scare me. You know I can't see you in pain so please wake up. See love your jimin is right here come now wake up. Baby don't do this to me, I'm getting impatient please wake up then we'll go home and I'll cuddle you but for now wake up y/nahh" I sobbed while holding her hand tightly as I was sitting on the stool beside her bed.

I told taehyung and mom to go to dad cause he needs them and as for y/n I'm with her so they don't need to worry.

"Y/nahh I know I'm bad and I didn't notice you skipping meals I'm sorry as well love but wake up baby your jiminie is getting impatient" I cried while bad thoughts were roaming in my head.

"Jimin sweety shh it's ok now stop crying or else you will get sick" Mom said as she entered the room "But mom look she's not waking up, she's not listening to me maybe you should tell her them she will wake up." I said while my face was all red and puffy.

Ok I know author is being cringy right now but it's cute though😂😉😅

"Oh jimin I should be sad but I'm so thankful to God that my stupid y/n got a husband like you. Darling she's just weak and you're crying that much now don't cry anymore or else y/n will get angry when she will wake up" She said while smiling.

"Baby please wake up" I whispered.