Her

Jimin's Pov
I woke up cause I felt water being splashed on me. I opened my eyes and I was in a dark room tied to a chair. I couldn't even move. "WHY AM I HERE?" I yelled but no one was there then who splashed water on me.

Slowly I started to remember everything I was out with y/n and then someone covered my face with a handkerchief. "WHO ARE YOU?" I yelled again but got no response.

I was not worried about me but I was worried about y/n, she's alone out there, she must be really scared.

"WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE WHO ARE YOU?" I screamed but got no answers. I was getting impatient thinking where is y/n? What she would be doing? "SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING FACE WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?" I yelled while trying to get rid of those ropes but they were too tight.

Tears started to roll down my cheeks thinking how happy we were just a few hours ago but it didn't last long.

Y/n's Pov
I was in my hotel room sitting on the bed. I was a crying mess by now and jimin's words were roaming in my mind "Sometimes there's no next time" I cried harder thinking about him.

"Where are you jimin?" I sobbed while hugging my knees to my chest. I haven't informed anyone yet. I decided I'll wait till tomorrow and I'll go look for him and if I still wouldn't find him then I'll tell the cops and our family. I took one of jimin's hoodies and held it close to my chest while sobbing hard.

I eventually fell asleep. I woke up again around 3 am "Jimin" I said and looked around wanting it to be the worst nightmare but no it was reality. Jimin wasn't in the room.

I couldn't sleep so I decided to go out and look for him cause I knew I will be able to find some clues. I got up and went to the washroom to change my clothes. I wore my black zipper and black jeans with black boots. I took one of jimin's hats cause I didn't want that person to recognize me.

If jimin's kidnapper is keeping an eye on us then I don't them to recognize me. I even wore a black mask.

I sighed before going towards my suitcase. I removed all my clothes from it and at the very end, I saw it.

My gun, yes I have a gun for my safety and I have a license for it so it's my legal gun.

While I was packing my stuff, I also packed it. Jimin doesn't know that I have a gun it's not that I'm hiding I just don't use it often.

My family knows that I own a gun. I took it out of the plastic bag and hid it in my jeans.

I then went downstairs and walked out of the hotel. I started walking in the direction from where jimin disappeared.

"I'll find you love don't worry" I thought while walking. Soon I saw that garden where we took pics, I decided to look around that area. I was looking around and it was easy for me to look around cause there was no one there. I didn't find anything with will help me reach jimin.

I then walked ahead to where jimin actually disappeared. I was walking while looking around, I stood right at the stop where I asked jimin but he didn't answer.

"So he disappeared between here." I thought while examining the sidewalk where I was standing. I walked inside that alley, it was a long alley. I walked for 5 mins but it wasn't ending. Suddenly my gaze when towards something and my heart dropped in my stomach. It was a wrist watch or should I say it was jimin's watch.

I ran towards it and picked it up.

It was a silver Rolex watch and I knew it was jimin's cause I got him this watch, it was a limited edition watch. I held it close to my chest and a few tears escaped my eyes.