My Safe Place

*Next morning*

Park couple was now getting ready for the hospital after having a wonderful night. They woke up and Jimin gave his wife the best aftercare ever.

Jimin's Pov
"Love, is it still hurting? I'm sorry. I went too rough" I said while drying her wet hair as she hugged my waist. "Jimin, I'm all fine now, that bath was amazing thanks" She said while blushing. "Of course, love" I said kissing the top of her head. I picked her up in a bridal style after we got ready and went down to have breakfast cause we needed to leave for the hospital.

"Princess, sit here till I make breakfast" I said and made her sit on the kitchen counter. "Jimin, I'm fine. I can cook" She said while trying to jump off the counter but I was fast enough to stop her. "No, y/n sit here" I said a little sternly and she pouted making me chuckle. I made waffles and coffee for us "Let's eat, sweetheart" I said and we both settled down to eat.

"It was so good" Y/n said making me smile but then the doorbell rang. "Who could it be?" I asked and she smiled "You will see" She said making me frown. We both walked towards the front door and y/n opened the door. The sight in front of me shocked me, almost 20 muscular men were standing outside of the house and each of them had a gun in their hands.

"What's this, y/n?" I asked and she laughed before pulling me in a hug. "Dont you remember, love. I was serious when I said that if anything goes wrong I will kill every staff member and myself" My eyes widened and I slowly pulled away. "Y-y/n, please don't do this" I said but she just pecked my forehead. "Let's go, love" She said and pulled me out of the house towards the car.

The whole ride I was thinking about what would happen if anything went wrong. We hadn't tell anything to our parents yet. Soon we reached the hospital and the doctors said they would start surgery soon. I was changing into hospital clothes. I came out wearing my clothes and saw y/n sitting on the couch while. tears streamed down her face breaking my heart. I went and kneeled in front of her and she looked at me with her doe eyes.

"Princess, don't cry" I said and wiped her tears away with my thumb. "I-i'm scared, p-please let's go back h-home" She sobbed making my heart ache. "Princess, don't cry please, everything will be alright" I said and but she shook her head. "I won't be a-able to live without y-you" She said making my eyes teary. "Would you let me do anything like this if I had to? Tell me, Jimin would you let me risk my life for something?" She asked looking into my eyes and then it hit me that what she must be going through cause I would never let her do anything like this.

"T-tell me" She said making me shake my head. "N-no I wouldn't" I said and she cried harder. "Then why are you doing this?" I pulled her into a hug. "Shh, princess it's ok. Nothing will happen to me, ok" I said and she slowly relaxed.

"Mr. Park it's time" We both locked towards the door and saw Lucas standing there. "Be strong, baby" I said and quickly pecked her lips and she nodded before giving me a weak smile.

Y/n's Pov
Last night was so passionate. Jimin and I made love for the first time. But now I was scared to death, I don't know what's gonna happen next. I was standing outside of the operation theater while my men were also present there, I really wasn't kidding when I said I'll kill every staff if something goes wrong in the surgery.

It's been an hour and surgery is 3 hours long, so I still have to wait for 2 more hours. "Mam, eat something" Micheal came to me but I shook my head. "No, thanks" I said that's when a nurse came out. "How is the operation going?" I asked and she nodded. "Don't worry we're trying our best" She said and walked away. "Please, god keep Jimin safe" I prayed but my phone suddenly ranged.

"Shit" I whispered when I saw who was calling me, it was Jimin's mom. "Hello, mom. How are you?" I picked up the phone and tried to sound cheerful. "Y/n, where are you and Jimin? Dad and I are standing out of the house" My eyes widened. "M-mom, we're at the hospital" I said cause I knew I had to tell them now. "What are you both ok?" She asked in concern. "Yes, mom. We're at xxx hospital. Dad and you can come here. I'll tell you everything" I said and she agreed.