My Wife

Y/n's Pov
I was in my meeting a little sad cause I had to deny Jimin's offer but today's meeting is so important for my company.

My meeting was all done I walked towards my cabin and as soon as I opened the door I witnessed a horrible scene in front of me. My fiance was on the couch with my assistant sitting on his lap. Anger rushed in my body.

"M-mam please save me h-he was touching me inappropriately" Charlotte said while crying and pointed toward him. Jimin looked at her with a shocked face "Y-y/n she is lying she was t-touching me" Jimin stood up and walked towards me but I stopped him by showing my palm.

Jimin's Pov
I was scared to death what if y/n doesn't believe me? "What are you doing here Ms. Charlotte?"
Y/n asked her.

"M-mam I met him in the elevator he started t-touching me I told him to stop but he dragged me here.....I begged him to leave me but he slapped me" She said crying hard it should I say fake crying.

"Y/n she's lying please trust me she was the one who touched me I tried to stop her but she didn't listen, my foot twisted and I fell and she fell on top of me please believe me" I said and my voice almost cracked at the end.

Y/n's Pov
My eyes soften at Jimin "Don't lie how can a woman harass a man." she said while glaring at him but I didn't fail to notice a disgusting smirk plastered on her face.

"No why can't a woman harass a man, a whore like you can always harass a man." I said and went near her "w-what are you saying mam?" She stuttered "he was the one who harassed me and slapped me as well" She said.

"Oh so he slapped you.....you mean like this?" I said and slapped her hard making the corner of her lip bleed "You think I will believe a slut like you huh? Do you even know who he is?" I asked her sternly she shook her head.

"He's my fiance" I yelled at her making her eyes wide "fiance" she whispered "Yes my fiance, and how dare you touch him without his concern? I grabbed her hair harshly making her scream in pain "I'm sorry, please forgive me" She cried "Sorry did you stop when he asked you to huh?" I asked her angrily I pushed her onto the floor and kneeled in front of her I grabbed her jaw harshly.

"You're fired don't show me your disgusting face ever again and before you go say sorry to him" I said through my gritted teeth. She nodded quickly said sorry to him and ran out of my office.

Jimin's Pov
I was so stunned to see y/n like this. "Her anger is indeed scary" I thought, suddenly she looked at me more like glared at me making me gulp I looked down not being able to look in her eyes.

"Now you mind explaining what are you doing here?" She asked me coldly sending chills down my spine.

"I-I came to surprise you," I said still looking down she just hummed "Did she do something else to you?" She asked again looking at me "She touched my chest and fell on me" I said pouting.

"I'm sorry it's your first time in my company and you had to face this and you said you twisted your foot Is it ok? should we go to the doctor?" She asked glancing at my feet. I shook my head "It's ok and thanks for trusting me and it's not your fault don't think about it I'm ok" I said giving her a small smile as she nodded.

*Time skip*

Y/n's Pov
I was all done with my work. I closed everything and looked towards Jimin only to see him using his phone with a cute pout on his lips.

"Someone's tired I see" I said gaining his attention he nodded in tiny making him look adorable. "Come on let's go I'm all done" I said and he squealed. I took my coat and purse as we walked out of my cabin.

"So where do you wanna go" I asked him while waiting for the elevator. He thought for a while "Hmm....how about we go to the mall we shop and eat there as well" I nodded and we entered the elevator.

*At the mall*

"Let's go to that store" Jimin held my hand and dragged me into a random store. We were looking around.

"Hey let's but this top for you what say?" He said showing me the top "It's good ok let's buy it" I said and he smiled widely. Jimin held the top securely in his hands while looking around for other stuff.

While looking around my gaze went towards a shirt. It was looking so beautiful it was half black and half white. The shirt was full of shimmers. I went near it and it was the last piece I picked it up.

"Jimin come here" I called to him but suddenly someone snatched that shirt from my hand making me look towards the person. A girl was standing with lots of makeup on her face.

"Excuse me don't you have manners" I said coldly and took the shirt back.

"How dare you" She yelled at me and tried to snatch it away but I was fast enough to pull the shirt back "What happened?" Jimin came from behind and asked me.

"See I found a shirt for you" I showed him the shirt and he smiled widely making my heart flutter.

"It so beautiful-" Jimin was interrupted by an annoying voice "This bitch is lying I picked it up first she snatched it from me" She played the victim in front of a guy who came to her probably boyfriend.

"Look the only bitch here is you so shut up and get lost" I glared at her "Mind your language little girl" the guy said to me "Why don't tell your chick to mind her language" Jimin said angrily making me look at him.

"Excuse me" that girl gasped at Jimin's words making me laugh. "My girlfriend said she picked it up first so why you're arguing give this back" He said looking at me.

"If know my wife picked it up first and it doesn't matter now she's holding the shirt so we will buy it" Jimin said making me freeze on my spot.

"Did he just mention me as his wife" I thought and my cheeks turned red.

"Come on let's go" Jimin held my wrist and took me to the counter.

We walked out of the store but my mind was still stuck on his words "Thanks y/n I really love the shirt and I hope you won't mind me calling you my wife" He said and scratched his neck.

"No problem and thanks for the top as well I also like it and yeah I guess you can address me as your wife" I mumbled the last line. "Cute" He whispered in my ear making me blush more.