Mrs. Park

*Wedding Day*

Jimin's Pov
Yup it's our wedding day I was so freaking nervous and scared. I was all ready standing on the stage waiting for her.

"You nervous bro?" Jin hyung asked me to which I nodded "Ahh don't be" Mamjoon hyung patted my shoulder. We were talking but inside me was just dying to see her in a wedding dress cause I didn't go wedding shopping with her cause she wanted to keep it a surprise.

"Look hyung she's here" Jungkook said excitedly I turned around and my heart stopped.

Y/n's Pov
"Don't cry ok" Mom hugged me tightly "You're looking so beautiful" Dad said and pecked my forehead "I will miss you princess" Dad said and tears rolled down his cheeks breaking my heart cause I never wanted to see tears in my dad's eyes.

"Don't cry dad please I will visit you a lot" I said try to stop tears from slowing down my eyes.

"I will miss you oppa" I said and that was it taehyung burst into tears cause I never called him oppa and he was being so emotional since last night. He hugged me tightly.

"Tell me if Jimin doesn't behaves right ok don't hide anything from me ok don't be scared of anything and remember I'm just a call away" He said making me smile I wiped his tears. "Don't cry taetae or else I won't be able to hold it" I said and my voice cracked at the end. He shook his head "No no don't cry or else poor jimin will get scared cause you look ugly" He laughed making me whine.

Ok, this was it the time has come I was walking down the aisle with dad and taehyung by my sides. My dad gave my hand to Jimin.

"I have always treated her like a princess and I'm expecting the same from you" Dad said and years pooled in my eyes. "Don't worry dad I will treat her like my queen I won't let her shed a single tear" Jimin said making all of us smile "You better be or else you know what I can do to you" Taehyung said making us laugh "I give you an open invitation to beat the shit out of me if hurt her" Jimin said and they both shared a bro hug.

Jimin was looking so handsome, like a prince from Disney. His shiny all black suit was looking so good.

Yup, we decided to keep it our outfits surprise actually it was my idea, to be honest, cause I designed my gown by myself but Jimin doesn't know it yet but everyone else knows it like our families and other members.

Jimin's Pov
She looked like a princess. My heart was dancing in my chest. I couldn't stop staring at her. She was looking breathtaking.

I helped her to step up on the stage

I helped her to step up on the stage. We then held our hands and stood in front of the priest.

Author's Pov
"Do you Kim Y/n take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? Will you be to him a faithful, loving, and devoted wife? Will you honor, obey and love him, and remain with him in sickness and in health, in prosperity and adversity and forsaking all others, keep yourself only to onto him, so long as you both shall live?" The priest asked y/n. She smiled and said.

"I Kim Y/n take you Park Jimin to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death does us part." Jimin smiled looking into her eyes.

"Do you Park Jimin take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you love her, to have and to hold from this day forth, in sickness and in health, in prosperity and adversity and forsaking all others, keep yourself only to onto her, so long as you both shall live?" The priest asked jimin, he nodded and said.

"I Park Jimin take you Kim Y/n to be my beloved wife, to have and to hold you, to honor you, to treasure you, to be with your side in sorrow and joy, in the good times and the bad and to love you and to cherish you always. I promise you this from my heart, for all the days of my life." Jimin said still staring into y/n's eyes. Both of them had tears in their eyes by now.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. The groom may kiss the bride now." The priest said and walked out leaving the newly wedded couple on the stage.

Jimin came forward and kept one hand on their waist and another one on her cheek whereas y/n kept both of her hands on his shoulder.

He leaned in and touched his lips with her soft plump ones. Y/n felt Jimin's lips on her. Jimin kissed her with full love and passion which she returned gladly. The crowd started clapping making the couple back to their senses. They broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes, he then pulled her slowly into a hug.

Jimin's Pov
I pulled her into a hug "Congratulations Mrs. Park" I whispered in her ear. Finally, she's mine. We kissed for the first time and it felt so good I feel like I'm obsessed with her. Our families and friends came on the stage and congratulated us. I glanced at y/n she was blushing making me smile.

Y/n's Pov
Jimin pulled me into a hug "Congratulations Mrs. Park" Now I'm officially Park Y/n. I blushed so hard when Jimin kissed me. Everyone was now congratulating our families.

Jimin and I were alone on the stage now suddenly I felt someone pulling me I looked down to see Jimin's hand on my waist. He pulled me closer. "I'm so happy y/nahh I never thought that we will get married but now I wish to live my whole life with you." He said making me chuckle.

"Me too Jimin I also wanna live my whole life with you," I said he pecked my forehead "And have kids with you oh my god our kids will be so cute y/nahh I can't wait-" I cut him off by smacking his chest playfully "stop it Jimin", I said and snuggled into his chest making him laugh loudly.

*Time skip*

The ceremony was all done now we're bidding our goodbyes. My parents hugged me tightly "I will miss you" I sobbed mom wiped my tears "Don't cry baby jimin will take care of you." I nodded I then hugged taehyung and lemme tell you it was a tight sibling hug.

"Good luck with your new life ok don't forget about me. Call me whenever you need ok." He said as tears were rolling down his cheeks I nodded and wiped his tears I pecked his cheeks and he pecked my forehead.

Jimin's Pov
My heart was hurting seeing her crying. Y/n pulled away from hug and bi held her hand tightly. Taehyung then came to me.

"Take care of her jimin, I'm trusting you with my precious little sister" He said and hugged me which I returned back. "Dont worry she's my responsibility I will take care of her more than my own life." I said and he nodded. I held y/n's hand and squeeze it a little assuring her that everything is alright.

"Here you go jimin" My dad gave me a key I frowned "what's this dad?" I asked "it's key of your new house you can't live with us now" he said making me and y/n blush. I took the keys and gave them to y/n she frowned at me.

"Come on Mrs. Park take the keys" I said making everyone squeal and y/n laugh. She took the keys and we went to our car.