Goodbye Park Jimin

"Hello y/n jimin hyung is crying nonstop and he's just saying your name...." I heard jungkook "I'm coming" I said and hung up the call "I'm really sorry I need to go there's an emergency in my family" I apologize to the dealers and luckily they understood my problem.

I took my keys and rushed out of my office. I drive so fast cause jungkook's words were roaming in my mind. It took me a few mins to reach the venue and luckily it was close to my office. I ran inside their manager saw me and came towards me.

"Mrs. Park-" I cut him off "Please tell me where is jimin?" I asked and he nodded before leading me backstage.

"Jimin" I said as soon as I saw guys standing near a room. "Where's jimin?"

I asked as I was getting impatient "He's inside he's not even opening nor he's answering us" Taehyung pointed towards the closed door.

"Jimin open the door it's me" I said softly at first but I got no answer "Jimin baby open the door" I said again while knocking but I heard his sobs. My heart broke listening to his sobs. "Jimin open the freaking door" I yelled and banged the door but I got no answer.

"Where's the frekaing key?" I asked can't they all look at each other and then me "It's inside" Jungkook said lowly but I heard it. "Fuck it" I said and moved back a little and kicked the door hardly making everyone flinch.

The door fell into the room and I saw jimin sitting on the bed which I was in the corner of the room. Jimin was crying hugging his knees.

I ran inside and hugged him tightly "Jimin" I whispered but his sobs got louder. I sat beside him "Love what happened?" I asked softly while wiping sweat off his forehead with my hand.

"Baby please tell me what happened?" I asked while pulling him towards me but I didn't forget to notice his clothes which were probably his concert clothes. He hugged me tightly digging his face in my neck.

"I'm so sorry" He cried and it was breaking my heart cause his shoulders were literally shaking "I'm sorry I won't be able to give happiness of motherhood" He cried and my eyes widened realizing why he was crying.

"Jimin what happened love we talked about it at home right?" I asked but he didn't move a bit "I'm useless it's all my fault leave me y/n find a new guy-" I cut him off by yelling "SHUT UP PARK JIMIN" He flinched hard and looked at me.

Jimin's Pov
I flinched hard. I looked up and saw an angry y/n which I have never seen before.

What happened to me and why am I crying this much?

*Flashback*
I

was really happy to perform for the armys today.

I happily entered the venue and the staff showed me our makeup room. After checking the sound and stuff we all started to get ready. I got ready and we went to perform for the first time today.

We all were performing my mind was getting diverted from that topic. "Y/n was right it's really helping" I thought and an unknown smile appeared on my lips only by thinking about her.

Everything was going smoothly but suddenly I saw a man holding his kids in his hands. The little girl was standing while holding his hands and in the other arm, he was holding a small cute boy while a lady was standing beside her who I assume to be his wife.

I smiled sadly thinking because of me y/n and I won't be able to hold our cute kids. "Focus jimin focus" I thought to myself while y/n's words rang in my mind "Baby it's not your fault".

It was almost the last dance for now but I something that broke my heart in million pieces. I saw a lady standing there in the audience holding hands with her husband probably and that lady was pregnant cause I could see her cute baby bump. "I wish I could give you this happiness
y/n" I thought and tears pooled in my eyes but I controlled myself.

After a few minutes we went inside and I rushed towards a resting room which was in our makeup room and members probably saw cause as soon as I looked door they started knocking and asking what happened to me but I was just crying while taking y/n's name.

After a few minutes, I heard y/n's voice I don't know who called her here she even had a meeting. She started banging but I didn't open I was very ashamed but what I didn't notice was her pain. At last, I hear a loud thud and I saw a broken door and worried y/n standing there.
*Flashback ended*

Y/n was looking so angry and I could see hurt and pain in her eyes as well.

Y/n's Pov
"What do you think of yourself huh how do you think you're to take decisions for my life? Tell me FUCKINH TELL ME?" I yelled at him and he flinched again, he moved back a bit from me. I felt a little guilty but I need to do that cause he wasn't stopping.

"Who are you to tell me when to leave and when to find a new guy for me?" I asked him in my cold voice which I never talked to him and he looked down while tears were rolling down his cheeks. "You think you're the only one suffering can't you see how hurt I am to see you in this situation" I said coldly.

"Can't you see how I'm trying to help how I'm trying to work this situation out but no you want me to leave. You really think I'll leave huh?" Tell me one thing did you ever see my love for you did you ever notice how much I love you? But ok if you want me to leave you that bad fine I'll grant your wish goodbye Park Jimin." I said and stood up to walk but my steps halted when I felt a tight grip on my wrist.

"Wait" Jimin whispered while looking down but I was so angry at this point, I want him to realize that separation is not the solution. I yanked my hand from his grip.

"Why huh, why now I'm going bye I'll find a man or you know what I already have a man. Jungkook, you said that right, well now I think it's worth a chance and maybe you also have some in your life that's why you want me to leave you so you can continue your life with her. And at least jungkook by telling me to leave him every time." I said and a few tears made their way out of my eyes cause only the thought of jimin being with another hurt me so much.

"I hope you feel regret jimin at least once in your life for letting me go it's right that I won't find someone like you ever but with jungkook it will be different cause as per you said he's my best friend so he'll love me a lot and he'll give me every happiness right, well you what you were right at least he wouldn't suggest me to go and date other men after every argument" I said without even sparing a glance at him.

"N-no please" I heard him whisper but I wanted him to take action but he didn't he just looked down.

"Goodbye Park Jimin hope you will have a great with your girl. I'm sorry 'cause looks like I came between you too" I said and walked out of the room leaving jimin alone in there.

My heart was wrenching thinking jimin actually let me walk out of that room. "Did he never love me? Why didn't he stop me? Did he actually let go of me?" Different thoughts were roaming in my mind. I saw all the members standing a little far from the room to give us privacy cause there wasn't a door to shut.

"Y/n is everything ok? What happened? Why was jimin crying? I heard you yelling?" Taehyung asked me but before I could reply we all heard a loud voice.

"Y/N!!!!!!!"