Broken Souls

Y/n's Pov
I unlocked the front door and my heart stopped in my stomach. Jimin was on top of sarah while his face was buried in her neck sarah's face was pressed against his chest. They didn't hear the door I guess cause jimin slowly pulled away from her neck still hovering over her, they looked into each other's eyes before I could say anything sarah spoke "J-jimin I-i like y-you" She said and suddenly kissed him on the lips.

"PARK JIMIN" I yelled startling them. Jimin immediately stood up and looked at me with wide eyes while I was glaring at him. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I screamed resulting both of them to flinching hard.

"Y-y/n listen to me." I cut off jimin by showing him my palm "Save it park" I said and look at sarah who was standing there shamelessly smirking at me "And you bitch get the hell out of my house" I said in my normal voice which is considered as an ice cold one.

Sarah scoffed at my words making me frown "It's not your house it's jimin's as well and I'm not leaving" She said making me angrier "Look I'm being polite leave or else I'll kick you out" I said looking straight into her eyes.

"Y/n listen please it was a miss understanding" Jimin said making me scoff "Misunderstanding jimin you didn't even push until I called you" I said "I'm going in my room and when I come back I don't want to see her face" I pointed towards sarah and went upstairs.

I rushed upstairs to our shared bedroom. A long tear rolled down my eye "Is he really a player?" I asked myself. I changed my clothes into something comfortable and went downstairs hoping that bitch won't be there.

Sarah's Pov
Jimin was caressing my foot when I heard the front door open I grabbed jimin's hand and pulled him on top of me. After when I saw y/n from the corner of my eye, I kissed him after confessing and jimin made my plan work cause he didn't push me away.

After y/n went upstairs jimin asked me "Why did you do that sarah even after knowing I'm a married man" I started to fake cry "J-jimin I l-loved you for so long and I-I just can't see you with anyone else I'm so sorry. I realized my mistake please forgive me" I said while crying and as expected jimin believed me.

Y/n's Pov
I came downstairs and saw her sitting on the couch with my husband, I clenched my fists. "Why is she still here jimin?" I asked him through my gritted teeth. "Y/n just once listen to me it was all a misunderstanding she's even sorry for that" He said making me scoff.

"I don't fucking care tell her to leave or else I'll do it by myself." I said to jimin but he stood up "Why are you not getting me it was an accident" He said like it was no big deal.

"Jimin are you even listening to yourself accident she just kissed you knowing that you're married man still and you're calling it an accident this bitch-" I was cut off by jimin. "JUST SHUT UP!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO CALL HER BITCH WHEN YOU, YOURSELF ARE NOT TRYING TO UNDERSTAND ME, I TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT BUT NO YOU WANT TO MAKE IT A BIG ISSUE, AND ABOUT HER CONFESSION I CAN'T CONTROL ANYONE'S FEELINGS DO YOU GET IT?" Jimin yelled at me that was the last string.

Author's Pov
As soon as jimin stopped a loud thud echoed into the living room. Y/n slapped jimin very hard making him shocked. Jimin stood there holding cheek which was now red because of the pain.

"Never raise your voice at me especially when you're at a mistake, do you get it?" She said pointing at him. "How dare you-" Y/n cut off sarah by slapping her as well "And this is for kissing my husband now get the hell out of my house" Y/n said to her. "You s-slapped me y/n" Jimin said looking at her with his eyes full of hurt but what he didn't notice was that y/n was in pain too after slapping someone who she loved with her whole heart.

She's not wrong jimin yelled at her and took sarah's side which is totally wrong. "Why jimin why can't you see it was all her plan to create misunderstandings between us" Y/n said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Y/n I never thought you would be like this, she's my best friend why don't you get it, it was just a mistake ok she kissed me but I didn't kiss her back" He said making her more annoyed "Yeah but you didn't even push her and what were you doing on top of her?" Y/n asked making jimin sigh heavily.

"It was an accident and I'm not gonna repeat myself" Jimin said while glaring at y/n. "Good then if you think it's an accident then goodbye park jimin. I don't want to live with someone who is so blinded by lies"

Saying this y/n took her keys from Kitchen and stormed out of the front door.

Sarah's Pov
Dang that slap was hard. I love this drama, I can finally see them drifting apart. My plan is going so well.

After y/n rushed out of the house jimin fell on the couch and tears started to roll down his cheeks. I rolled my eyes thinking now I have to comfort him.

"She-she left me......was it really my fault? But it was all misunderstanding right?" He sobbed making me panic "No no what if he admits his mistake? I thought "No no no jimin it's her fault see she didn't listen to you she even slapped you I think she doesn't even love you" I said to him trying to convince him.

"No no it can't happen, she doesn't love me then was this all a lie?" Jimin sobbed hard "Look jimin she doesn't deserve your love if she loved you she would have listened to you but look she didn't" I said and slowly jimin nodded "Y-yes you're right she needs to realize her mistake I'm not gonna go to her this time" He said making me smirk.

Y/n's Pov
Tears never stopped, I gripped the steering wheel tightly. I was going to taehyung's house cause I don't want my parents to know about it. I parked the car and ran towards the front door and rang the doorbell many times.

Taehyung finally opened the door and I crashed myself into his arms. "Y/n? What happened?" He asked while hugging me back. I was just sobbing hard on his chest "Y/nahh what's wrong is everything alright?" He asked but I didn't say anything.

He took me inside and made me sit on the couch. "What happened hyung?" Jungkook came running downstairs. "She's not saying anything" Taehyung said and sat beside me.

I hugged him which he returned "Shhh it's ok everything is gonna be alright princess stop crying tell me what happened? Jimin did something?" He asked me, I slowly pulled away and told both of them everything.

Taehyung clenched his jaw "How dare he?" He growled "Let me go and knock some sense in his shitty mind" He said and stood up but I stopped him "No you won't go. He should realize his mistake by himself" I said and jungkook agreed with me.

"Yes hyung she's right that friend of jimin hyung is so weird I also don't like her" Jungkook said making taehyung nod.

Author Pov
Both of them were alone and hurt. One was blinded by his best friend's lies and the other one was hurt because her partner didn't believe her. Two souls are broken wanting to be with each other.