Comfort

Today was another BTS concert and as usual I was going. But for some reason I feel different "Is it because of him?" I asked myself. I was getting ready today I was wearing more of a casual outfit.

Putting on my white sneakers I took my car keys and walked downstairs "Bye mom bye dad I'm leaving" I waved at my parents who were in the living watching tv

Putting on my white sneakers I took my car keys and walked downstairs "Bye mom bye dad I'm leaving" I waved at my parents who were in the living watching tv. "Bye princess take care" Dad said and I nodded.

I sat in my car and started driving towards my destination. It was my first time going to their concert after our engagement. I was slightly nervous I don't know why.

After a few minutes, I reached. I parked my car in the parking lot and when inside. I walked toward their makeup room.

I knocked on it and yoongi opened it "You don't need to knock y/nahh" He said while hugging making me giggle. We walked in "Y/nie come here" jungkook called me to him I went to him and he showed me a funny video on his phone.

I looked around and saw taehyung and jimin sitting together I went to them. "Hey bro" I smacked taehyung's head and he pulled me beside him on the couch "What took you so long?" He asked me.

"Ahh I fell asleep" I scratched my neck nervously making older ones laugh in the back while taehyung shook his head "Such a sleepy ass you are" I slapped his chest "Shut up," I said annoyingly.

Jimin was awfully silent making me confused "Hey Jimin" I said he looked at me to my surprise he was looking so pale and sick for some reason "Hey" He said which came out as a whisper he didn't even glance at me which made me a little sad.

I frowned and walked towards jungkook "Is something wrong with him?" I whispered in his ear "Ueah he's sick so he's not allowed to dance" Jungkook whispered back. I nodded "Why are you worried about him" He gave me a teasing look making me roll my eyes "Come on dude he looks so down that's why I asked" I smacked his head making him whine.

*Break time*

It was break time but I was so worried for jimin cause he couldn't hit the high note and he cried because of that on stage he was looking so sad making my heart clenched cause I have never seen jimin this broken before.

Everyone came inside the makeup room including Jimin he sat on the couch which was in the corner of the room. I could see dried tears on his face.

"Go comfort him, he needs you" I looked back to see taehyung standing behind me smiling at me. I nodded and went towards him with a water bottle. I sat beside him he didn't look at me.

"Here" I passed him a water bottle he took it and whispered a small thank you.

"It's ok it wasn't your fault that you're sick right and armies love you and they won't be disappointed instead they will be proud of you that you performed for them even while being sick" I said and rubbed his shoulder gently I slowly moved a little closer to him and hugged his shoulders.

I tightly hugged his shoulders keeping my chin on his shoulders touching his cheeks with mine giving me butterflies.

"Don't cry ok it's not good for your health and you're doing your best so don't worry as well hmm?" I said he nodded in my neck slowly wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thanks, I needed this I felt so bad that I can't perform nicely for them it made me feel like a loser" He said I felt my shoulder getting wet and his grip around me tightened I pulled away his hands were still securely wrapped around me.

I wiped his tears with my thumb "Don't cry you don't look good with these tears I like the jerk side of yours better" I said and he laughed a little making me smile as well "Eww someone's being cringy" We both heard jungkook I just laughed and jimin just buried his face in my neck hugging me tightly.

He turned his face towards me but still keeping his face in my chest "Thanks for comforting me" He said "No problem" I whispered back while caressing his hair.

"Come on now get up you need to get ready for the next performance" I said and patted his shoulders. "No let's stay like this it's comfy" He whined making me red "G-get up jimin" I said and pushed him a little making him sigh.

*After concert*

We all were ready to go. We all bid our goodbyes "Bye take care" I said to jimin he nodded and hugged me suddenly, I smiled and hugged him back.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" He asked whole his face was buried in my neck "Umm.......I ah umm i-if" I stuttered and blushed hardly "It's ok I can wait till marriage" Jimin said looking into my eyes.

He then pecked my forehead softly making me blush even more, I was about to leave but he held my wrist "Where are you going?" He asked me staring deeply into my eyes "Let me g-go" I said I saw his eyes roaming on my face, especially my lips giving me a whole freaking zoo in my stomach "Return what I gave you" He said making me confuse.

"I didn't ask for it" I said raising my eyebrow "But still give it back" He said I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheek and ran away. I could hear him laugh.

Jimin's Pov
She ran away after pecking my cheek she was blushing so much. I never knew she was this mature when she comforted me earlier. Her warmth was so addicting like I could stay in her arms forever.

It's my safe place. I was hoping she would say yes when I asked her to stay with me but she stuttered making me realize that she isn't ready and I don't have any problem with that I will wait until she's ready.

And even our marriage will be happening in a few days so I can wait cause she should be comfortable with me. I will never force her.