I'm here

Author's Pov
Both of them woke up and had breakfast. "Y/n let's go and get ready" Jimin said to y/n to which she nodded. Both of them entered their closet and start to pick out clothes.

Suddenly, Jimin groaned "Ahh" while holding his stomach "Jimin what happened? You ok?" Y/n asked while rubbing his shoulders gently "I-I'm fine" Jimin said but he didn't look like he was fine "Babe what's wrong tell me?" Y/n asked again but jimin just shook his head "Y/n it's ok I'm fine" He said giving her an assuring smile.

*At the hospital*

Both of them reached the hospital. "Mom tae go home we here, you both need rest" Y/n to which they nodded and left the hospital.

As they left doctor came and checked him "We will do the surgery at 12 pm till then you can feed him something light" Saying that he left "Jimin stay with dad and I'll get some good for him" Y/n said to jimin and nodded.

Jimin's Pov
As soon as y/n went out dad called me "Jimin" I turned towards him and sat beside him "Yes dad?" I asked and he held my hand "Jimin look I know you love y/n a lot and I'm happy that I chose you for her but son if something happens to me take care of her, don't ever leave her cause you know I love my princess a lot, I can't see her crying so please take care of her" He said in a very weak voice.

"Dad what are you saying nothing is happening to you and as for y/n I love her more than myself, I will never leave her, and don't worry you will be able to see all of it cause you're gonna get well soon so please don't lose you willpower, you know y/n loves you more than anything" I said to him to which he nodded slowly.

"I'm back come on let's eat" Y/n entered and said with a wide smile on her face. "God bless us" I thought while looking at my wife who was trying her best to smile for her dad but I knew deep down she was all broken by seeing her dad on the hospital bed.

*Surgery time*

Mom and taehyung were here as well. Dad was going for surgery now. "I need some fresh air" Y/n said and walked towards the garden. I followed her behind not wanting to leave her alone. "Jimin don't follow me" She said "Y/ahh you're not alone I'm here for you" I said to her.

We both were sitting on the bench in the garden "Jimin I'm scared" She said while holding my hand tightly "Nothing will happen everything will be alright" I said and hugged her.

We walked inside the hospital and went to the operation theater but suddenly doctors stormed out of the operation theater.

"Doctor what happened" We all went towards him "Blood, we need blood and his type is very rare AB Negative and we don't have a donor for that type. Mr. Kim arrange blood as soon as possible or else we can lose him" Hearing that y/n screamed "NO"

"Doctor check our blood groups we are his children may be one of us could match" Taehyung said making all of us nod. "Yes doctor check mine too maybe it could help" I said to which the doctor replied "Ok nurse take all of them and take their samples and check quickly" He said and we all followed that nurse.

*After Few Minutes*

"Ok now we will let you know if any of your blood matches or not" The nurse said and we walked back towards the opt.

Suddenly a nurse came running towards us "Doctor Mrs. Park is O Negative, we can use her blood. That's a universal blood group" She said and everyone looked at y/n.

"I'm ready to give my blood take as much as you want doctor" She said.

Y/n's Pov
I was lying on the bed while a tube was sucking my blood from my arm. It's the second bottle they already took the first one and continued the operation. Jimin was sitting beside me while holding my hand and creating my hair. "You're so strong, love" He said making me smile weakily "I'm happy I could help dad" I said to which he smiled.

The nurse entered the room to check up on me "Your father is lucky Mrs. Park that you have a universal blood group came finding a donor for AB Negative is so hard" She said making me smile.

"Now you need to rest for some time and I'll bring juice for you cause your body is weak now. You need proper rest or else it can affect your body" She said to which jimin and I nodded. And she took the second bottle with her and after a few mins she came back with a glass of orange juice.

Jimin helped me sit up and made me drink the whole glass cause I was whining that I don't wanna drink. "And that's it see it's finished now love rest a little and then we will go out" He said but I shook my head "No I wanna go out now let's go" I said and stood up dragging him out.

I saw mom and taehyung waiting there outside of opt. "Thanks y/n for giving your blood" mom said and hugged me tightly which I returned "mom please don't thank me" I said while she smiled and pecked my forehead.

*After 15 minutes*

The doctor came out and we all went to him. Jimin was standing beside me "Doctor is everything alright?" Mom asked but my head started to spin.

I was feeling dizzy before I could hear the doctor say anything everything blackout out.