Nervous

Author's Pov
They sat inside the car jimin was driving. "Hey don't cry please you can visit them whenever you want" Jimin said when he noticed you crying.

Y/n's Pov
I nodded "Umm jimin how am I looking?" I asked looking at him. He turned towards me and gave me his famous eye smile and focused back on the road.

"You look so elegant y/n I can't describe your beauty in words." He said I got shy and looked down in my lap. "You know who's the designer?" I asked he shook his head "I designed it by myself" I said suddenly he stopped the car I looked at him.

"Noway oh my god you look so beautiful in this dress it's just perfect no actually you know what you can do this cause my wife is such a great fashion designer" He said making me smile.

We reached and it was a mansion it's not like I haven't seen a mansion before bitch I used to live in a mansion but this one was totally my type. To be honest, I like dark vibes and this mansion was giving me hella dark vibes.

 To be honest, I like dark vibes and this mansion was giving me hella dark vibes

We entered the house and my jaw dropped interior was so freaking good.

"You like it?" Jimin asked me I nodded "I love it. It's just the I wanted my house to be" I said making him smile. We then went upstairs and after going into 2 wrong rooms we finally found our master bedroom.

"It's beautiful." I said "I agree it is beautiful" Jimin said and close the door. I stood in front of my dresser as jimin came from behind. He wrapped his arms around my waist back hugging me and staring deeply into my eyes through the mirror in front of us. He leaned in a little before placing his lips on my neck.

Shivers ram down my spine as he started to place wet kisses all over my exposed skin. He then bit the tip of my ear and I almost moaned. "You really pretty today" He whispered in my ear before locking the tip.

Jimin's Pov
I was so lost in her beauty as my arms around her waist tightened. "J-jimin" I heard her voice as I came back to reality and saw her face in the mirror. She looked nervous which made me feel guilty as I immediately moved back. "Shit I must have made her uncomfortable" I thought before slowly turning her around "I'm so sorry" I said looking into her eyes but she shook her head with a soft smile.

"I was just nervous you know it's all n-new for me" She said and I smiled warmly at her "It's ok it's new for me too......we're not gonna do anything, for me your comfort is important" I said and pulled her to my chest hugging her tight which she returned.

"Now go and change we'll sleep I know you're tired" I said gently patting her head and making her nod. She took her clothes and went inside the washroom while I also took my clothes and went to another room to freshen up.

I came back and saw her coming out of the bathroom in sweatpants and a t-shirt. What a coincidence I was also wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. She looked at me and saw our clothes she smiled widely.

"So should we sleep now?" I asked her. She pouted looking so adorable and cute. "I'm hungry can we eat something?" She said making me smile "Yeah let's go I'm also hungry" I said and we both went downstairs.

Y/n's Pov
I went downstairs "What do you wanna eat?" Jimin asked me "Hmm.....let's see there will be something in the kitchen" I said making him nod.

As I expected there were a lot of things in Kitchen "Oohh let's eat ramen" I pointed towards packets of ramen placed in a cabinet. He nodded and took two of them out.

"Hmm I'm gonna make them 'cause I don't trust you with my food nor my kitchen" I said making him scoff. "This is my kitchen as well and second I'm better than you at cooking Mrs. Park" He said to which I rolled my eyes "Shut up it's my kitchen first and no you're not I know once you almost burned the whole kitchen jin oppa told me" I said while smirking.

He awkwardly clears his throat "W-well it was long ago" He defended himself making me scoff "Oh please dude" I said "Yahhh!!! Don't dude zone me I'm your husband" He fired back "Yeah still you can't win against me" I mocked him and as usual we started bickering.

Bro what did you think they will live like a married couple no bitch they are enemies of course they will bicker over small things😉😂.

"Ok ok come on let's make it together I'll help you" Jimin said surrendering himself and making me smirk in victory.

We then started making ramen but obviously while fighting over every small thing like.

"Jimin can you take out cold drinks" I said while stirring noodles "No wine I want wine" He said I looked at him with narrow eyes. "Are you stupid who drinks wine with ramen?" I said while giving him a disgusting face "I do" He said proudly.

"Yeah cause you're dumb no go and take out cold drinks" I said making him roll his eyes "Stupid" He muttered under his breath but I heard it "Shut up jerk and take those drinks out" I said and he went towards the fridge.

That's how our late night snack went. We came back up to our room and sat on the bed.

"Umm, y/n will you be comfortable if we c-cuddle?" Jimin asked me I got shy but still nodded. "Thanks now come here let's sleep while cuddling" He said excitedly. I laughed at his reaction.

We both lay down on the bed facing the ceiling but suddenly jimin turned me towards him "Let's sleep, baby." He whispered and faces were so close.

I kept my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat which was so fast just like mine. And both of us drifted into our dreamlands.

But little did they know that not every good thing lasts forever. Let's see if they will be able to handle their life full of hardships together or not.