Jealousy

We were enjoying the party but my mind was stuck on Sarah I don't know why I feel like she's not good.

"Hey what's wrong come on let's go" Jungkook came and dragged me towards the bar section of the house. "Come on we're having drinks what would you like?" jungkook ask me "I'll just take a glass of beer" I simply smiled making him nod.

I noticed all members were drinking except jimin, he was drinking juice "You're not drinking?" I asked cause jimin loves his wine a lot "Yeah I have to drive" He said and I made an O face. Jungkook then passed me a glass of beer, I thanked him and we all started talking.

I have a high tolerance for alcohol so I wasn't drunk at all but jin and yoongi were drunk whereas namjoon and hoseok were taking care of jin and yoongi.

Taehyung and jungkook were not drunk. All four of us were talking when Sarah came and sat beside me.

"Hey, guys what's going on?" She asked and sipped her red wine. "Nothing just having some talk" Jimin replied to her making her nod.

After 5mins Sarah was talking continuously but then suddenly she tilted her cup in my direction making some of her red wine spill on my arm. I quickly stood up.

"I'll be right back" I excused myself and walked towards the bathroom but that was when reality hit me I didn't know where the washroom is. We all were in the living room of the mansion so it was are quite big but I didn't know where's the guest room or washroom. I saw the kitchen so I went there but that's when someone called me.

"Y/n" I heard Jimin behind I turned around "I forgot you don't know this place so come lemme take you to my old room" He said with a smile making me nod. I followed him upstairs and we entered his room more specifically his old room.

The room is all black giving me a mafia vibe, to be honest. It looked so cool. "You can use the washroom" He pointed towards the washroom. I nodded and went inside to wash my arm.

I came out and saw jimin sitting on the edge of the bed. He saw me and stood up and walked towards me.

He came near me and I moved back, his staring intensely into my eyes. He came more forward and I stepped back but that's when my back hit the wall and jimin kept both his hands on the wall beside my face trapping me in between.

Jimin's Pov
Party was going so well until I spot jungkook with y/n a lot of times. I know they are best friends but I felt so different when I saw them so close. I know was jealous at this point.

I trapped y/n in between my arms. She looked at me confusingly "What happened?" She asked me.

I leaned towards her ear "Don't you think you're too close to jungkook." I whispered in her ear. She frowned at me "What do you mean jungkook is my best friend" She said while raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah I know but I don't like you being close to other men especially that jungkook I don't like him when you give all your attention to him" I said and bit her earlobe a little harshly making her hiss.

My one hand went down on her waist caressing it. "Tell me you like jungkook more than me?" I asked her in a cold voice as my hand moved upwards.

Y/n's Pov
"Tell me do you like jungkook more than me?" Jimin asked me as his hand which was on my waist started moving upwards.

I don't know what happened to him but for some reason I was liking this new jimin. His cold personality was giving me chills.

"Answer me baby" He said I felt his right under my breast.

"N-no I mean he's my friend and you're my husband there's a huge difference" I said while looking into his eyes but he smirked and I felt fingers tracing my breast, he then flicked my clothed nipple shivers ran down my spine.

"Let me show what this husband of yours can do" He said and leaned and I felt his lips on mine. I kissed him back after a few seconds cause I was totally shocked. He bit my lower lip making me moan a little. My hands automatically found their way to his fluffy hair.

We broke the kiss but suddenly jimin started kissing my jaw he went down on my neck. He didn't suck it he just placed some open mouth wet kisses all over my neck and jaw.

My eyes were closed, my hands were in his hair caressing them. I was leaning on the wall liking this new type of pleasure.

Suddenly jimin kissed my cleavage making me gasp cause it was too new for me, I was nervous, I was scared, and I was loving this as well.

I looked at him as he straightened up his posture and stared into my eyes.

"You know I don't know why but I don't like to see you near other men not even jungkook" He said in his deep raspy voice making my knees weak.

I was staring into his dark brown eyes "Get it, baby?" He asked me while raising his eyebrows making me nod a little. Without any warning, he suddenly went towards my cleavage and started kissing it a little harshly. I closed my eyes throwing my head back giving him more access to my chest.

Jimin's one hand was on my back and the other squeezing my waist. Looks like jimin taking full advantage of this deep cut in my dress.

Lol, bitch this cut was made for him😂😂.

Jimin groaned while kissing a little more harshly making me moan a little louder. We both were lost in our own world when suddenly someone barged into the bedroom. I immediately pushed jimin away.

We both saw Sarah standing there staring at us. I saw Sarah's clenched jaw but she suddenly changed her expression into an embarrassed one "I'm so sorry" She said in her fake tone making me shocked.

Jimin's Pov
I was kissing y/n's cleavage. I felt some sensation in my pants making me groan. I kissed her chest more harshly making her moan.

But suddenly someone barged into the room. I immediately pulled and y/n's pushed me as well making me stumbled a little. I turned around to see Sarah standing there. I got a little frustrated cause the pleasure felt so good it was new for both of us.

"I'm so sorry" She apologized, I shook my head "I-it's ok anyways we're about to l-leave right y/n?" I said nervously "Y-yes" Y/n agreed with me. Y/n and I was so embarrassed both of our faces were red.

"Still guys I'm so sorry I was just worried cause you both were taking so long" She said while laughing making us even more red.

"No problem y/n let's go" I said and grabbed y/n's hand and dragged her downstairs. We bid our goodbyes to our families and left the house.

Sarah's Pov
Jimin and y/n were taking so long and I was getting impatient. I planned to meet her alone that's why I purposely spilled my red wine on her but before I could go after her jimin went. I gripped my glass in my palm.

I went upstairs cause I saw jimin taking her upstairs to his room. I barged into the room just to see jimin's face attached to her chest and y/n was a moaning mess, I clenched my jaw seeing them like this but I quickly changed my expression into an embarrassed one so jimin wouldn't suspect me.

"No problem let's go y/n" I saw them dashing out of the room.

"Stay away from jimin y/n" I said through my gritted teeth.