Plan

Suddenly she started laughing and I opened my eyes while looking at her in confusion.

"You think I'll fuck you. Jimin you think I don't know that you're infertile, you disgust me jimin" She said while I cried harder. "Never in my life I wanna touch a disgusting person like you" She said and thanked god that now she won't take away my virginity but I was also terrified for y/n.

She left the room while I was praying to god to keep my y/n safe.

After a few mins, she came back and injected something in my neck which made me unconscious.

Y/n's Pov
I inspected that house from outside for a good 5 minutes. I then saw a broken window on the side of it. It was big enough that I could easily fit in it.

I claimed inside it and entered the house. It was so dusty "For how long has this place been abandoned" I thought and took out my gun. I held it in my hands cause I didn't know if someone was there or not.

I slowly started walking while looking everywhere for someone or something that will help me reach my jimin.

I saw stairs going up and down. I decided to go down to the basement. It was really dark, I was using my phone as the flashlight. I was now standing in the basement of the house and there was no one.

"Let's look for some evidence" I said to myself and started, I looked in the rooms and some old cupboards but I didn't find anything. I lost hope, I didn't know what to do now, I was alone.

"Hey" I heard a voice "Don't give up....keep going you're doing great, love" I heard jimin's voice but it was in my head. He was here with me in my head encouraging me not to give up. "I don't know what to do" I told Jimin who was in my head "But love you never give up on anything then why now? Just a little more you're close" He said and tears rolled down my cheeks.

I fell to my knees while crying "No, you can't give up y/n" I said to myself and stood up again to look around and to my luck, I saw something near the staircase which I used to come down.

I went near it and picked it up. It was a golden bracelet. Suddenly I heard a beep which made me startle, I heard it one more time and I realized it was coming from my pocket.

"Jimin's watch" I mumbled and quickly took it out and it was beeping which means someone had jimin's and it was on. I quickly took my phone and checked jimin's location and yes it was on. It was showing his phone is near the apartment complex which was near our hotel. "Oh yes" I yelled and ran upstairs. I even took the bracelet with me.

I came out of that house and ran towards my hotel and then I started walking towards the apartment complex. I was about to enter the building when I felt someone shutting my head "Oh yes" I thought cause this was also part of my plan.

*Flashback*
When I saw jimin's location on my phone, I knew someone is keeping an eye on me and it was their trap. Because a first kidnapper would do after kidnapping someone will be destroying the phone and the sim card so no one can trace their location.

And I knew if I'll go to that apartment complex they will surely attack me as well. I took out my phone and quickly messaged the whole situation to taehyung and I immediately turned all the voice off of my phone so that no one can hear it cause I needed to keep it on and I took out my gun and hid my phone and my gun in my boot so in that case if someone will catch me they won't know I'm carrying a gun and a phone.

"Now they will take me to jimin." I thought and smirked.
*Flashback ended*

I felt myself being dragged somewhere. "I'm coming jimin" I thought before losing my consciousness.

I was happy at least I'll get to see him and then it'll be easy for us to escape from them.