125: Zaizai is crying

Start from the beginning

  Xu Ning:......

  The white cat imagined some scenes of a big black cat running up the mountain with a pot that was almost as big as itself. The anger in his heart was quickly covered up by a smile. He hid his smile and said seriously: "Then You can't bring the stars out either, it's so hot, what if they get cooked in the water?"

  The temperature at noon makes it difficult for mutant cats and dogs to live freely outside. If the little guy is soaking in the water, it is really difficult to ensure the safety of a black cat.

  The black cat was silent for a while and said, "What is that? I don't know if it's dangerous or not, but it's having a great time."

  Xu Ning:?

 Seeing that Xu Ning didn't understand, the black cat stopped and lifted the Xingxing cub, who was still fighting for the air, between the two cats.

  "That's just how it played."

  Feng Nian said, rolling the little guy in mid-air, from here to there, without any pattern.

  The little cub who was rolled quickly forgot about his own powers and had a great time being rolled by his father.

  Xu Ning looked at the smiling Zaizai, and the picture in his mind filled in the blank figure.

  The black cat carried a big basin and a basin full of water on its back and moved forward hard. The gray dumplings rolled in the basin, playing happily.

  "puff."

  The white cat couldn't control his smile and burst out laughing.

  It's rare to get the smile of a white cat, and Feng Nian's furry black face turned even darker.

  It put Zai Zai on the ground, patted her butt twice and hummed: "Go by yourself."

  The game suddenly stopped, Lexing blinked her big watery eyes, leaned close to the black cat's father, and asked in a sweet voice: "Play~"

  Feng Nian didn't want to play with it. The big black cat swung its tail and walked forward. When the white cat was about to stop and talk to the cub, it used its big tail to lure away the culprit who made it unhappy.

  Zaizai:?

  Zai Zai watched the two dads leave. He was confused for a while and then followed behind the dads. He was not angry with the black cat dad at all.

  Xu Ning bumped into the big black cat in front, "Look at how big the little Zaizai is, why does he get angry so easily?"

  The black cat tilted his head and glanced at the white cat, then hummed and didn't respond.

  At night, the little cubs who are afraid of heat and cold sleep in the mouth of Shenzhen Stock Exchange. The fluffy nest is the source of warmth at night.

  This was Xingxing Zai's first time spending the night with his friends. He was playing with everyone before abandoning his two old fathers and sleeping in the Zai Zai pile.

  Feng Nian was originally thinking about how to coax the little Zai Zai, but now seeing how proactive the little Zai Zai was, he turned around and stuffed Xu Ning into the platform where they lived before.

  The platform is very large. It used to be enough for two cats to roll on it, but now it is completely filled with them.

  A bad premonition arose in her heart, Xu Ning blinked his big eyes, showing a cute and harmless expression.