86: Humans on the Mountain

Feng Nian repeated what Gao Fei had just said, and then began to select cats and dogs to go on patrol together. As the lord of Mao Dog Mountain, Feng Nian must be involved in the whole process, so he only needs two or three to accompany him every day.

  The patrol team was quickly selected. Xu Ning finished his meal in silence and returned to his nest before telling Feng Nian what he thought.

  "Can I go with you?" Xu Ning's voice was very hesitant. It understood that Feng Nian was not willing to agree to his idea.

  The black cat hugged his kitten and said in a gentle voice, "Wouldn't it be better for Ning Ning to stay at home? It's so cold outside, Ning Ning's claws will hurt from the cold."

  Of course Xu Ning knew, but he still couldn't let Feng Nian go out.

  But it also clearly understood that according to its delicate nature, even if it followed him, it would only be of no help. Its space-type abilities are mainly focused on storage, and it is not proficient in using skills such as space blades. When encountering problems, it can only wait for the protection of other cats and dogs.

  The squeamish white cat buried its head in the black cat's belly, groaning but never expressed its hope.

  Patrolling the territory is not dangerous, and humans cannot deal with these powerful cats and dogs on freezing days. Those birds must have died because of their slow reaction time and lack of superpowers in winter!

  Repeatedly comforting himself in his heart, Xu Ning took a deep breath, looked at the black cat with sky-blue eyes, and said seriously: "If I don't follow you, you have to come back safely. No matter what the situation is, you must return."

  Facing Xu Ning's appearance as if he was facing a formidable enemy, Feng Nian wanted to laugh. He shook his beard to suppress his smile and said: "Ning Ning, don't worry. Don't forget, I could still hunt outside last winter. "

  Being reminded of this incident by Feng Nian, Xu Ning's face turned red after realizing it.

  It pursed its cat lips and said harshly: "It's different. Last year you had to go hunting because you had no food to eat, but this year we have enough supplies to stay in the cave, so other than that All dangers arise unnecessarily and need to be taken seriously."

"It's never easy to deal with humans. Just because you can walk freely in the snow, you can't ignore the dangers inside."

  He didn't expect that his words would lead to so many lessons. Feng Nian chuckled helplessly and said seriously and gently: "I'll remember it. Don't worry, I will definitely cheer up and deal with humans."

  After hearing what it said, Xu Ning nodded with satisfaction.

  The patrol time is scheduled at four o'clock every morning. The temperature at this point is low, and humans can't stand animals that stay up all night. This makes it easier for them to find humans at a fixed location.

  Feng Nian left the cave with Haqi and Big Fat Orange Sanhua. He had already thought about finding humans in one fell swoop and driving them out, at least from the territory of Mao Dog Mountain.

  The four left quickly. Xu Ning ate a meal feebly under the gaze of the other cats and dogs, and did not go back to his nest. He lay on the mattress waiting for the black cats and the others to come back.

  Every time they do something dangerous in Feng Nian, the white cat does this. Everyone is used to it, but now there is a way to deal with this situation perfectly.