96: New Events

Cats are typical hedonists. Once something starts, there is no stopping it.

  Xu Ning stayed in the den for several days, and his cursing only stopped for a moment during meals. Xu Ning felt guilty and sad when he slapped Feng Nian at the beginning. Later, when he saw the big black cat, he couldn't help but slap him. There was no other reason than that Feng Nian was unhappy.

  For everyone who wants cats to help dogs, Xu Ning can endure it until now before waving his paw to fight Feng Nian. It is really a first-rate good temper.

  You know, the female cats who are also in the lower position have their claws on their faces as early as the male cats. Those sharp claws can make a group of cats look at each other with deep claw marks every time.

  The big black cat, who has been alone for a long time, finally joined the "activities" of his companions this year. He walks around the market with claw marks all over his body every day. At first glance, he looks like a cat lover with an extraordinarily rich life.

  The transition from winter to spring passed just like that inside the bed. Xu Ning was lying in the bed, and the things covering her body changed from thick cotton clothes to thin blankets, and then to a light coat behind her.

  In just two months, the gentle and carefree cat evolved into a violent cat who was ready to slap the big black cat whenever he turned his head.

  It's not that Feng Nian is really that powerful, the main reason is that Xu Ning can't bear it. Every time the pain is severe, he will frantically drive away the big black cat. Feng Nian, who feels sorry for it, can only give up his own. Behavior, which also leads to the infinite lengthening of the period of estrus.

  By the time Xu Ning could finally rest, the two cats had lost a lot of weight. It was Feng Nian's hard work every day that kept them from losing their appearance.

  Xu Ning slept in the nest for a while. When he woke up, he didn't see the big black cat again, and most of the breath he was holding in his heart was relieved. My lower back is extremely sore and my butt still hurts. It feels like I haven't rested at all since I rested for so many days.

  After stretching a lot in the nest, Xu Ning went out with his back to where everyone was. He went to the toilet first, squatted next to the water bowl and drank some water, then returned to the nest with a piece of dried meat in his mouth and continued to lie down. With.

  I didn't want to play games today. Xu Ning regretted for the n+1 time that I didn't download some movies, TV shows, etc. on the tablet, so I took out a book I hadn't read yet from the space.

  Xu Ning has been suffering from back pain every day and cannot go out. Xu Ning has read countless books. Even Bingo Xiaoxiao has reached more than 2,700 levels.

  The truth is that I am so idle that I get moldy.

  Xu Ning was lying in the nest reading a book, and the dried meat in his mouth disappeared at an extremely slow speed. After it finished eating one piece of dried meat, Feng Nian came back with today's prey.

  Feng Nian put the prey next to him and poked his head into the nest to take a look at Xu Ning's condition. The white cat was reading a book inside and seemed to be in a good mood.

  Feng Nian breathed a sigh of relief and called the white cat inside softly, "Ning Ning has come out to eat."

Xu Ning frowned when he heard this terrible sound, and his nails reflexively popped out of the soft paw pads.