98: Moving to a new home!

Captain Wu looked at him with a half-smile, "You don't know?"

  The police chief swallowed and insisted, "I don't know what you are talking about."

  Captain Wu nodded, and with a wave of his hand, four soldiers stepped forward to detain them, "It doesn't matter if you don't know. You will know when death is imminent."

  The mayor, who had followed the police chief's bluff to prevent him from falling down, immediately fell to the ground with his legs weak when he heard this. When the two soldiers went to drag him up, they found that he had peed directly.

  The police chief himself had little confidence, and now that his fellow mayor was like this, he couldn't hold on any longer. He let go of his hand dejectedly, and the gun fell directly to the ground.

  The two were pushed down, and the mayor's wet mess was quickly cleaned up. Soon, only Captain Wu and Li Xiancheng were left in the room.

  Li Xiancheng took a sip of tea and took the initiative to ask: "I don't know why Commander Wu left me here?"

  Logically speaking, there is no need for Captain Wu to come over to clean up the town mayor and police chief. Li Xiancheng could see the warning in his behavior, but his intuition also told him that Captain Wu's purpose was more than that.

  When Commander Wu saw what he said, he smiled and said, "It's not a big deal. I heard that Mr. Li is connected with those little guys on Mao Dog Mountain?"

  Hearing this, Li Xiancheng immediately became vigilant.

  He moved his posture uneasily, looked around at the empty corridor outside, pursed his lips and said nothing.

  Captain Wu realized that he was thinking wrongly and reassured: "Don't worry, I have no ill intentions towards Mao Dog Mountain."

  Under Li Xiancheng's suspicious gaze, Captain Wu expressed his thoughts.

  Today's world is no longer dominated by humans. According to the news sent by the central government, there are even many animals that can destroy a city. They were stationed in a small town, and most of the residents in the town probably didn't have powers, and even if they did, there wouldn't be too many.

  Captain Wu did not intend to make enemies of animals. By coincidence, the largest animal force they could find nearby was the group on Cat and Dog Mountain.

  Cats and dogs are great!

  Before this apocalypse, humans and cats and dogs could coexist peacefully. Now they are so powerful that they can frighten one party according to their animal instincts.

  As long as they have a good relationship with them, they don't have to worry about animals attacking the town, and Captain Wu can concentrate on dealing with human beings' own problems.

  His idea was reasonable and well-founded, and Li Xiancheng couldn't think of anything to doubt it. After pondering for a moment, he told what he knew.

  "There are many cats and dogs on Cat Dog Mountain, and there is also a leopard."

  "I don't know much about them, except that my dog ​​lives in Cat and Dog Mountain, so I've come into contact with them once. They have precise leaders, and the white cats among them tend to be close to humans."

  "As for the supernatural power, I don't know, but it should be very powerful. You should know who has the situation in the hands of those two things last year."