53: Cubs

The rare cubs born this year are watched by all the dogs, and they can tell every detail of how the little ones grow up, just as much as the female dogs who gave birth to them.

  Several cats were fascinated by their descriptions, looking forward to the day when the puppies could come out and move around.

  After a simple meal, the seven cats and dogs climbed onto the bed to sleep. They didn't feel hot even though they were lying close to each other.

  There are indeed no humans coming here. Even after dawn, when the whole town becomes lively, the river bank is quiet.

  After a good sleep, it was still dark when Xu Ning got up. He yawned loudly, jumped out of the dogs' bodies, and ran into the courtyard of the B&B to use the toilet.

  Just after burying the poop, Xu Ning turned around and saw Feng Nian's figure.

  "Nian~"

  It shouted, emerged from the flowers, and after touching the black cat, asked it where it came back from.

 "I took a stroll outside and took a look at the distribution of shops here." Feng Nian lowered his head and combed Xu Ning's hair that had been messed up due to sleeping.

  Xu Ning raised his head curiously, "What kind of shops are there?"

  "They are basically snack bars, and everything in them has been emptied." Feng Nian finished combing Xu Ning's fur and took him to the house. "Except for the things in the pet shop that we can use, everything else feels like it." It's of no use."

  It knocked over the cat food and watched Xu Ning start eating before continuing: "Some are strange items, and some are human toy decorations. There are also clothes, but the ones left in the store are all very thin clothes. There's no use taking it back."

  Xu Ning felt that what Feng Nian said made sense, and he thought: "Then after taking the things from the pet shop today, we will go to other places in the town to have a look."

  There are always stores that have not had time to be vacated.

  Moreover, this town is so big and has a prosperous tourism industry, so the army might also be guarding it.

  Then there must be a place to buy supplies collectively.

  It's not that Xu Ning is cruel, it's just that in today's situation, everyone is competing for survival supplies. There are so many cats and dogs. If they want to survive, they not only have to rob humans, but also rob other animals.

  As a former human being, the only bottom line Xu Ning could draw in her heart was not to touch materials that they did not use but that humans needed.

  During the discussion, the dog on the bed also woke up, took two bites of food, ran out to solve the physiological problem, and then came back to continue eating.

  After the high temperature in summer blocked their range of activities during the day, dogs who were not so lethargic also developed the habit of sleeping as much as they could in one go and then having enough fun in one go. Now I can get used to sleeping during the day and working at night.

  After eating, Aisen, the only friend who was not at the B&B, also came back. Xu Ning looked at Aisen's face that seemed to be a little swollen, and his suspicious eyes immediately fell on Feng Nian.

  The last time Aisen came to town with them, Feng Nian seemed to be a little jealous of Aisen. Could it be that this time he ran out and beat others?