12: Black Cat Hunting

When I came up from the basement, I saw the cats and dogs beating up the cat and dog hair flying all over the sky.

  Hutch squatted aside and watched, his face full of sadness, which was in sharp contrast to the several pregnant dogs lying on the sofa watching the show.

  Noticing the big black cat coming up, Hutch smiled bitterly and said, "I can't stop it anymore, how about you come?"

  "No, I'll take Ning Ning to find a quilt." Out of friendship, Feng Nian said, "You don't have to worry about them, as long as there are no serious injuries."

  For stray cats and dogs, there is a difference between fighting and fighting.

  Take this scene for example.

  In the eyes of Xu Ning, who didn't know anything, this was already a severe beating, but in the eyes of Ha Qi and Feng Nian, if the fur was just flying around, it was all play.

  Hutch had been watching, but he was just worried that Feng Nian had a different idea. Now that he heard what he said, he turned around and abandoned the group of cats and dogs that were still fighting, and followed Feng Nian and the little white cat up the stairs.

  "Why are you looking for a quilt?"

  Xu Ning told it to take off the quilt and put it on so it wouldn't have to freeze its belly.

  Hutch shook his head, "But human quilts are very heavy, and they are packed with things. There is no way for us to take them down, let alone take them apart and put them on."

  Animals are not fools. Of course they know that human quilts can keep warm, but they have no use for them. They are no different from the garbage on the roadside.

  "It doesn't matter, my ability can be brought down, and I know how to open it."

  Xu Ning bounced her steps happily.

  The owner of the villa may not have lived here before the accident. Most of the things upstairs had no other problems except for being a little dusty.

  What attracted Xu Ning's extra attention was the messy big bed in the master bedroom.

  There were piles of messy clothes on top, and the wardrobe had been opened and thoroughly rummaged through. Only a few pieces of clothes with cool fabrics were still in the wardrobe.

  Feng Nian said: "It was cold last winter, so we slept in this room."

  You can't expect kittens to be able to fold clothes. They can keep the bed so clean, which is already impressive.

  Xu Ning skipped the topic of hygiene and asked curiously: "Do you sleep here in the winter? Will it be cold over the window?"

  This room has a large floor-to-ceiling window. If the outside temperature is too low, places close to the window will be very cold.

  The black cat nodded, "Leng, we sleep here because we can't find a way to take off the quilt. The bed in the underground room can't accommodate so many cats."

  Xu Ning nodded and asked Feng Nian: "Then should I take the bed with me now?"

  The big black cat shook his head.

  The temperature isn't that cold now, so there's no need to pile up so many of them. It's too annoying.

  Hutch was watching from the side and suddenly said: "Little Kitty, can you also get us two beds? I can pay you in cans."