63: Dead Man

The cat, which could attack from a distance, jumped onto the tree, while the dog found a position at various heights that did not obstruct the line of sight and stood there, looking up the mountain with vigilance.

  Other cats and dogs who are more powerful in close combat hide themselves among trees and grass, ready to rush out and attack at any time.

  Da Pang Ju, San Hua and Ha Qi De Mu had already found their respective positions. Seeing that there were no cats or dogs staring at him, Xu Ning quietly ran to the front position and climbed up a big tree in the bamboo forest to hide.

  The other cats and dogs who saw this scene were all excited, but there was already human movement at the foot of the mountain. The cats and dogs arranged on the road came back one after another, looking for a suitable place to attack.

  They didn't dare to speak out to stop Xu Ning's behavior. They could only watch the kitten hide it for themselves and breathe a sigh of relief.

  Originally, according to everyone's discussion, Xu Ning should not appear here.

  It is only less than three months old, so it can be considered a cub. Moreover, its supernatural power is not that aggressive, so there is no need to take risks here.

  But how can a group of cats and dogs compete with Xu Ning, who has the bonus of human experience? They let Xu Ning get here in a daze, and now they can't do anything when they see Xu Ning enter the battlefield.

  Fortunately, the kitten still knows that its own safety is important, and it can't be seen hidden in the canopy of the tree unless it deliberately looks for it.

  The human team going up the mountain soon appeared in everyone's sight. They had never seen the young man leading the group, but the person following him was none other than Brother Duan who led the group up the mountain that day.

  Several recognized cats and dogs were furious. They let each other go, and he actually dared to take people up the mountain.

  Eisen jumped from the tree where he was to where Xu Ning was. He was obviously bigger than a cat, but the movement caused by the jump was no different from that caused by the wind.

  Xu Ning didn't understand what Aisen was doing here at this time, and looked at it strangely.

  Aisen leaned close to Mao Mao's ear and told Brother Duan what happened.

  Xu Ning went to look at the humans who were getting closer and closer, and immediately locked onto who Brother Duan was. He stepped back and forth with his claws twice, and finally made up his mind: "Kill Brother Duan and use the body to warn humans."

  Hearing Xu Ning's words, Eisen looked at it in surprise.

  Last night, everyone talked about simply killing the humans so that the humans at the bottom of the mountain would not dare to go up the mountain, but Xu Ning insisted on opposing it. Everyone admits that its idea is that harming humans will indeed lead to human encirclement and suppression, but everyone also knows that there are many reasons why Xu Ning is soft-hearted towards humans.

  However, everyone agreed to its idea without mentioning the boss.

  Unexpectedly, Xu Ning would take the initiative to say words that would kill human beings.

  Seeing what Aisen meant, Xu Ning pursed her lips tightly and said after a long time: "Humans need to be warned."

  Human beings have always been creatures that push their limits. They are no longer human beings and cannot indulge their behavior because of soft-heartedness. The consequences will not be borne by it itself.