87: Injured

Sanhua's body pressed lower, and the whole cat's fur exploded. The man and woman walking at the front made it feel particularly scary. The smell of blood was astonishing when they walked within five meters. Occupying Sanhua's nasal cavity.

  The eldest brother looked at the snow piled up under the tree, then looked up at the tree, and frowned.

  Why is there nothing?

  Can't the tree shake by itself and shake off all the snow on the tree? !

  The man looked around but couldn't find the problem. He raised his finger and pointed at a man, "You, go up and see what's going on."

  The man didn't refuse even a word, handed the things in his hand to the person next to him, straightened his sleeves and climbed up the tree.

  Sanhua's eyes briefly moved to the man for a moment, but her attention was still mainly focused on the man and the woman. It stayed quietly on the tree without making any movements. It could only be seen from the paws that kept stepping on each other that it felt deeply in its heart. nervous.

  The wind didn't know when it started, and the uncondensed snowflakes on the ground were picked up again by the wind. The chill penetrated the collar, making those who knew better shiver.

  The fingers of the man climbing the tree were red from the cold. The man continued to climb the tree as if he couldn't feel the pain.

  Just when the man was about to see Sanhua, a sudden gust of wind blew up snowflakes, obscuring his sight.

  next moment,

  "Ahhhhh!"

  Screams rang out from different locations. The man and woman in the middle reacted immediately. They stood back to back and were alert to the surroundings. At the same time, they did not forget to move closer to their companions, hoping to pull them into the protective circle.

  They will not give these two people a chance to meet again in the next year.

  The sudden appearance of rolled up the snowflakes on the ground and enveloped the two of them, firmly blocking their sight.

  The elder brother's face darkened, "Superpower."

  The woman raised her wrist slightly, and two big knives suddenly appeared in her hands. She handed one of them to the man beside her and said coldly: "It's just a barrier, rush out!"

  There was nothing wrong with the woman's judgment. Feng Nian himself roughly knew the existence of the tornado from Ning Ning's story, so he could only come up with a prototype. This wind had no offensive power.

  But everything has buts.

  As early as when he saw that women could create weapons out of thin air, Feng Nian had quietly mixed a lot of wind blades into the snow tornado. As an animal, the ability to conceal aura is already powerful, not to mention that Feng Nian hid the wind blade in the same type of power.

  The two of them rushed outside without any cover. At the same time, they raised the knives in their hands. As long as they caught the attacker's figure, they could slash out with the knife and try to take their lives.

  However......

  When blood spattered from their faces and hands, the two of them were still a little sluggish. Before the pain hit their brains, they instinctively took a step back.

  The eldest brother wiped the blood from his face and looked at Feng Qiang in front of him with a serious expression.

  Feng Nian sensed the reaction of the people inside and didn't understand why the two people were so wary of retreating. But since they had hesitated, Feng Nian sped up the rotation of the snowspout, trying to trap them for a longer time, and jumped directly from the tree onto the remaining people.