55: Laying out the cave

Not long after they left the town, lights were turned on in each supermarket. The number of patrols suddenly increased, and the intensity of patrols was greatly intensified.

  Human beings have long expected that food will be stolen, and they have paid a lot of attention to it. However, what they did not expect is that most of the things stolen are snacks and dry goods.

  "Look at the paw prints here, could they be stolen by animals?"

  Among the people checking, some people had a lot of imagination.

  There are many cats and dogs in the town. During the severe cold last year, many people ate cat and dog meat. Those animals went crazy and attacked people and left the town. Their cleverness at that time was also one of the reasons why people were so imaginative.

  The companion next to him rolled his eyes angrily, "Why didn't you say they came down in groups to stock up on winter food?!"

  This topic did not continue, and no one took it to heart.

  After looking at several supermarkets that had been raided, everyone dispersed.

  Without him, I can't understand.

  I don't know how I could take away so many things, including rice, flour, grains, oils, snacks and drinks, or such a large amount of snacks and drinks.

  However, someone discovered the holes in the doors of several stores that had been penetrated by ice picks. A group of people stared at them for a long time, thinking that there was an explanation for the animal footprints.

  "They broke the door outside and let the dog come in to open the door. They easily entered the supermarket, but they knew how to use it."

  After years of exposure to the Internet, everyone has become accustomed to the idea of ​​cats and dogs opening doors, and no one has questioned this speculation.

  The police temporarily sealed the door and prepared to check around early tomorrow morning to see who had stolen the items.

  When humans made this plan, Xu Ning and his companions had already climbed a mountain and were close to Cat and Dog Mountain.

  There were not many cats and dogs at home on Cat Dog Mountain. Xu Ning thought about the things in the space and suggested to Feng Nian to go to the big cave first. On the way to the big cave, there were even less cats and dogs hunting around.

  There were a lot of dried meat piled in the corridor of the big cave, probably dried by the prey they captured. To avoid stepping on the dried meat, they lined up and entered the cave.

  Xu Ning's half-space of things inside still seemed empty.

  Xu Ning stood at the edge of the open space, signaling Feng Nian and Qiqi to get ready.

  Back on the mountain, Qiqi controlled the vines more easily. Without having to induce the growth himself, more than a dozen vines soon came down the mountain wall, and their branches were waiting in the air for Xu Ning's order.

  Xu Ning took out mattresses from the space, and Qiqi and Feng Nian carried them away. With the cooperation of other cats and dogs, they laid them down as close to the mountain wall as possible and spread them out.

  Some of the parts that were raised up or stacked on top of each other were cut off by Feng Nian's wind blade. The big guy Aisen stuffed them into the gaps, trying to cover all the mattresses on the ground.