67: Battle with Tigers

Sui Sui woke up with a jolt and looked in the direction of the cave from inside the thatched nest.

  The light inside the cave was very dim, and it was difficult to see the specific situation inside, but the sound of the tiger giving the cats and dogs headaches never came out, and there was no sound of something hitting the metal.

  "What animal is fighting the tiger?" Suisui asked in a low voice.

  The dog that was talking to it at first did not move, but a civet cat next to it whispered: "It's a big black cat that jumped down from the tree."

  cat? !

  The excitement in Suisui's heart suddenly calmed down a lot. It looked inside nervously, not daring to say a word.

  Can a cat beat a tiger?

  This question sounds so stupid. I try hard to convince myself that I can beat it, but...

  Cats and dogs with special powers have not existed in their team before, but they still fill the tiger's belly, and this also makes the tiger like to eat animals with special powers even more.

  When Sui Sui woke up, the battle inside had lasted for nearly half an hour. When Feng Nian controlled the wind blade to attack the tiger, the sharp nails were also attached with wind powers. During the beating process, the tiger's New scars appeared on his body.

  The tiger waved its claws frantically, its invincible sound blocked by the strong wind in its throat. Metal barriers one after another tried to block all Feng Nian's attacks.

  The all-pervasive wind cooperated with Feng Nian's dexterous movements, grinding it bit by bit.

  Before taking action, Feng Nian had a hunch that the tiger would not be easy to kill, so he simply took his time. If he got tired, he would rest and let the strong wind prevent the tiger from escaping and attacking.

  When the tiger saw that it was only a cat that attacked him, he was filled with anger. It had eaten so many cats, and this was the first time that it had been attacked by a cat.

  But this cat's superpowers are so weird that even if it has two superpowers, it will be crushed and beaten by the other party. No matter how irritated and depressed the tiger is in his heart, he can only be angry with himself and cannot do anything to the black cat. harm.

  However, the tiger's attack is not only a supernatural power, but also a biological attack instinct.

  The tiger's thick tail hit the mountain wall with a snapping sound. After narrowing his eyes to locate the approximate location of the black cat, he pounced directly on it.

  It's big, so it's okay when it's not moving, but once it moves, the strong wind blowing from Feng Nian really can't stop the tiger from rushing forward.

  Feng Nian swung his tail, and the hair on his back had exploded a lot. He estimated the situation in his mind, and when the tiger was about to pounce, he used the force of the wind to slide under the tiger's belly.

  The sharp nails popped out, and the nails with this special ability scratched down the tiger's belly.

  Tiger made a sound in his throat, and the metal barrier blocked Feng Nian's nails for the first time, and the harsh sound of nails scraping across the metal barrier was heard.

  Feng Nian retracted his claws in time and slid out from the side, avoiding the tiger's rear claws that had already kicked up.

  Feng Nian shook his claws, and the pain spread from his nails to his brain. He narrowed his eyes and looked at the tiger in front of him, getting a rough idea of ​​the opponent's actual combat capabilities.