11: The Cat with Electricity

Her body was enveloped in a comfortable and warm quilt. When Xu Ning woke up, she almost thought she was still in the previous life.

  But as he rolled, the cold wind leaking in from outside broke its unrealistic illusion.

  Xu Ning shook, and a head popped out from under the quilt.

  The basement is very dark at night, and the wind whistles loudly, making it very cold just listening to it.

  Feng Nian was not seen under the covers.

  Xu Ning thought about it for a while, cheering herself up in her heart for a while, before leaning out half of her body from the nest.

  The wind blew against it, making it shiver again.

  It was obviously so hot during the day that the cat was flustered, but now it was so cold that it was shivering. The weather had changed too quickly.

  It was unrealistic to hide under the quilt all the time, so Xu Ning mustered up the courage to go out.

  It was also cold outside the bed, so Xu Ning grabbed the quilt and jumped down.

  Compared with the soft bed surface, the solid floor was colder. As soon as its feet landed on the ground, it subconsciously lifted up and curled up to relieve the coldness.

  Lifting one foot, there were three others on the ground. Xu Ning could only endure the cold and wait until she got used to the temperature before walking outside.

  After the soft flesh pad got used to the temperature of the ground, Xu Ning walked outside.

  The cats were piled up in the living room, listening to the big black cat and the big fat orange in front of them meowing and whispering something.

  A cat saw Xu Ning coming out and waved its tail to greet its friends.

  Seeing this, Xu Ning moved to his partner in small steps and whispered: "It's so cold today. When I came down, my claws felt sore from the cold."

  The friend also nodded in agreement, "It's cold. Fatty said it's windy outside and it seems like it's going to rain. I don't know if winter is coming."

  Fat Ye is the name of Big Fat Orange. It is said that the other person's name was not that originally, but he changed it as he grew fatter and fatter. For example, Feng Nian and the more powerful cats in the Mao group call him Fatty.

  "It's probably not winter. Summer has only been here for a few days." The little white cat huddled among the piles of plush, squinting its eyes in comfort and saying nonchalantly.

  The friend said: "I think the temperature is quite good now. Although it is a bit colder, no cats will die."

  Many stray cats died last winter. People were afraid that the corpses would easily produce germs, so they took them all away and burned them. When summer just entered this year, two cats in the cat gang were injured due to hunting, but they didn't take it seriously, and the wounds rotted and died.

  Cats are solitary animals, but their experiences during this period have made them pay attention to the deaths of their companions around them, and become sad about it.

  Xu Ning felt dissatisfied, but according to the information it knew, the current temperature was indeed not bad.

  There was wind at the buttocks, so Xu Ning swung his tail and pulled it back. On such a cold day, if you can save one place from freezing, you should save one place from freezing.