24: Back on the road

As soon as the sun set on the ground, everyone in the cave woke up one after another.

  At that time, Xu Ning was holding the black cat's tail and biting the fur. When he felt the pull, the black cat had woken up before he could react. Before he could open his mouth, he plucked out all the black cat's fur.

  Xu Ning:! ! !

  The black cat turned around and saw the sluggish kitten, lovingly stretched out his tongue to wash its face, and said: "Get up, let's finish eating and get ready to go."

  "Hmm~"

  Xu Ning twisted in embarrassment, ran out from under the black cat's mouth, licked her paws and washed her face.

  The temperature inside the cave was not high, so everyone quickly became energetic. They pulled out the grains from their bags and ate their meals, and lined up in front of several large water bowls to drink water.

  After the black cat took Xu Ning to eat some cat food, he brought out a canned meat.

  Feng Nian helped it open the can of meat, squatted next to it, and watched the little white cat eat with gentle eyes.

  Xu Ning was already used to being looked at by the black cat. Her tail flicked leisurely. Halfway through eating, she pushed the can in front of the black cat and stood up to show off its bulging belly.

  After making sure that the kitten was full, Feng Nian lowered his head and finished the meat paste in the can.

  It got up and walked down, its tail wagging twice in front of Xu Ning, who was in a daze. The small white cat stared at the black cat's tail and got up. When it passed the can box playfully, it waved its fluffy tail up and emptied the empty can. The jar is stored in the space.

  The cats and dogs have already begun to pile their own things into the open space. Large quilts, small cooling mats, and their own toys are all piled up in a big pile.

  Then came the unopened cat and dog food and a few eating bowls.

  Xu Ning carefully put all the things here into the space. Under the envious and adoring eyes of the cats and dogs, he ran to collect several large bowls that still had some water.

  Ever since it put the luggage into the space and made everyone feel more relaxed, cats and dogs have had a different attitude towards this ability.

  Although he didn't admire the black cat as much as he admired its powers, he also became particularly friendly to Xu Ning.

  One of them is that if Xu Ning doesn't pay attention, his head will be licked by a passing cat or dog.

  Everyone was busy yesterday, and Xu Ning hadn't really felt it yet. Now he just had to wait for the cat to take the outside meat into the space. Everyone was free and couldn't help but lick the melon seeds on the kitten's head.

  This is because Xu Ning already has a master, and he is also a possessive one with a high force value. They don't dare to go too far, otherwise the kitten will probably be covered in the saliva of other cats and dogs.

  It only took Xu Ning a short time to go back and forth, and his forehead to a little bit behind his ears was wet. He ran to the black cat who was talking to Hutch and shoved his head in front of the black cat.

  The kitten coquettishly said, "Feng Nian~ I can't lick this place~"

 The black cat ended the conversation with Hutch, lowered his head and gently licked the kitten's fur.