58: The cat chops down the tree

Just do it, Feng Nian asked Hutch to stay where he was and watch the busy humans below, while he went to look for the patrolling cats, dogs and Qiqi without lining up.

  After breaking away from the hunting and hoarding team, winter food was once again handed over to other cats and dogs.

  Feng Nian went by very quickly. After bringing a group of cats and dogs over to mark a position for them to block humans, he took Xu Ning and Qiqi up the mountain.

  The trees below the mountainside grow very regularly. They were planted by humans during the period of returning farmland to forests, and they probably continued the habit of cutting them down and planting them one by one. As animals, Xu Ning would have a lot of trouble replanting trees, so it would be most convenient to go directly to the dense forest on the mountain to cut down trees.

  Along the way to a place not far from the big cave, they saw the trees in front of them becoming dense. Xu Ning and Feng Nian stood in the same direction. The wind blade cut out traces under the trees first, and the space blade followed closely to make up for them.

  The strength of both cats was not weak, and soon a tree staggered and fell. Qiqi used vines to control the tree to fall upside down, using such force that the fur on his back exploded.

  Feng Nian jumped onto the tree and broke the tree into sections. Qiqi was busy using vines to organize the cut pieces of wood. Xu Ning looked at it and turned around and walked in the opposite direction.

  The little white cat quickly found its target - a big tree surrounded by adults.

  Xu Ning circled around the tree, aimed at the bottom of the trunk, lowered his body, and flicked his big fluffy tail, causing a spatial blade to fall on the tree.

  Compared with Feng Nian's wind blade, Xu Ning's space blade was small and cute. It was still swaying when it flew over. It didn't look as fierce as when cutting down trees with Feng Nian.

  Xu Ning scratched his head, feeling like he was dying again.

  But when I looked back at the busy cat and dog, the bundled wood was not enough for it to collect. I turned back to look at the big tree in front of me. The blade in the small space was swaying, and the damage caused by falling on the trunk of the tree was huge. There was an obvious gap there. If Xu Ning's space blade hadn't been a little smaller, it could have been cut directly through it.

Satisfied.jpg

  Xu Ning hummed. This time the condensed space blade was much larger and fell on the tree trunk, obviously leaving only a small half of the support pole for the big tree.

  Seeing that the big tree began to sway, Xu Ning quickly controlled the space blade to chop on the other side. The kitten took two steps back, flew up and landed on the big tree.

  The big tree that was originally swaying and trying to fall towards Xu Ning fell in the opposite direction due to the force.

  The tree was so big that the sudden fall scared all the birds and animals over there to run out of their nests and scatter in all directions.

  The dense canopy in the direction of the collapse supported the shape of the tree, allowing small animals that had not had time to escape in time to escape. At this time, busy Feng Nian and Qiqi also looked over.

  Seeing that the big tree failed to fall down, many vines below the big tree broke away from the trees they were originally relying on, tied up the trunk of the big tree, and pulled down hard.