56: Ashue's joining

Everyone was so busy that Xu Ning did not express this concern.

  If they can still catch fire after all the preparations, it can only be said that they deserve this. When a cat is alive, it is enough to do well in the present, and leave the rest to the future.

  While everyone was digging the hole, the cats and dogs that went out to hunt also came back one after another. Several dogs came over to take out the dried meat facing the cave to dry it, and happened to see them busy and enthusiastic.

  "Ning Ning, why are you digging a hole in there?" A dog looked around and found Xu Ning, who looked the most leisurely.

  Xu Ning was holding the iron stove and digging out the bottom to cut it. Hearing this, he said, "Dig a hole to make it easier to warm up in the winter."

  After saying that, he realized what he was doing and looked up at the approaching dog, "Are you done?"

  The dog nodded repeatedly, "Today's harvest was good. We caught two cows. We just finished washing them and they were still tearing the meat by the river. When did you come back?"

  "It's been a while."

  Xu Ning kicked her chin with her hind legs and said, "The beef is delicious. Can I eat fresh?"

  Although beef jerky is also good, I also want to eat fresh beef.

  As the main force of the team that went to the town this time, it naturally wouldn't say no if it wanted to eat the dog, so it turned around and ran towards the stream, leaving the other dogs and Xu Ning looking at each other.

  "I, after we dried the dried meat, we came here to help dig the hole." These dogs had not had much contact with Xu Ning, and they were a little shy when talking.

  Xu Ning looked at the almost divided iron stove, stood up and said, "I'll follow you."

  With the presence of Xu Ning, a cat with special spatial abilities, it could collect the dried meat in the corridor into the empty space at once, then release it after walking outside. Everyone only had to hold it in their mouths and spread it out, which made it a lot easier.

  They quickly spread out the dried meat, and the dogs who were good diggers went into the cave to dig holes.

  At this time, the dog that went to the stream to grab meat also came back, accompanied by Hutch German Shepherd and Big Fat Orange.

  Xu Ning glanced at everyone, his eyes were attracted by the beautiful beef in their mouths, and he still didn't put down the paws he raised to say hello.

  Big Fat Orange took two quick steps, placed the piece of beef he was holding in front of Xu Ning, and asked, "Ning Ning, where are the boss and the others?"

  Xu Ning tore his eyes away from the fresh beef and said to Big Fat Orange, "They are all digging holes in it."

  "Dig a pit? Oh, it's a pit for a fire, right?"

  Big Fat Orange was confused at first, and then remembered what he said when he called them in the past. Putting the beef they brought over on the ground, Hutch and the others went in and asked Fengnian and the others to come out to eat and take over each other's work.

  The fresh beef had a tough texture and was particularly sweet. The team that had been eating dry food for several days devoured it and quickly finished the large pile of beef they had brought.

  After lying on the ground and resting for a while, Xu Ning went in and took a look at the hole inside. He stuck the curved iron piece that he got out and fixed it, and then threw in the round iron piece of the chassis.

  "As long as there is no cloth on the ground around here, the possibility of a fire is very small." Xu Ning did not hide his words to himself. The cats and dogs who heard this took the words to heart and prepared to turn around and say the same to their companions. explain.

  At present, everything in the cave can be used directly. Xu Ning's space is mainly filled with scattered human utensils, harvested snacks, and some medicines.

  Human utensils and medicines cannot be taken out at one time, for fear that other cats and dogs will use them indiscriminately. If they are broken, it will be a minor matter, but if they are injured, it will be troublesome.

  As for snacks, Xu Ning made a big box and filled it up in the middle. Both the cat and the dog could easily get the snacks.

  After finishing this, everyone dispersed. Several cats and dogs that had been in the human town for several days returned to the cave to prepare for a good sleep. Everyone who had just returned from hunting did not go back to the cave at all for fear of waking them up. , but I went to the big cave to get some snacks to eat.

 After sleeping until the afternoon, Xu Ning was awakened by the sound of Feng Nian talking to other cats. He stuck out his head and asked strangely: "What's wrong?"

  Why does it sound like the atmosphere is quite serious?

  Feng Nian turned around and combed its hair and said, "It's okay. I was talking about the snow leopard joining us."

  Xu Ning:?

  Xu Ning:!

  Xu Ning was awakened by the news. It crawled out of its nest and asked curiously: "Why did you suddenly talk about this?"

  The other two cats talking to Feng Nian were Big Fat Orange and Sanhua. Seeing that Feng Nian was curious, he explained the situation again.

  "All in all, the snow leopard has helped us a lot this time. Everyone has cooperated very well. I just wonder if we can accept him. After all, he is a cat and can adapt to our living habits."

  Things started two days ago. Feng Nian was not on the mountain, so Hatch German Shepherd from the Dog Gang and Big Fat Orange from the Cat Gang were left to patrol and protect the other cats and dogs. At this time, a cow with very powerful powers took the other dogs with him. When cattle intrude into their territory, their first reaction is to drive them out, without thinking of preying on such a big beast.

  But at that time, the cow didn't know why, and refused to leave, and its intention to attack was particularly strong.

  Just when they were struggling, the mad cow almost hurt Sanhua, but the snow leopard passing by gave him a helping hand. Then things went smoothly. They killed the mad cow together. They have been busy in the past two days. The remaining cattle were driven off or killed.

  It was during this process that they felt that the snow leopard was quite easy to get along with. Before leaving, Feng Nian also said that there was no need to worry about the virus on the snow leopard, so they were thinking about whether they could accept him into the team.

  Xu Ning still likes snow leopards, but snow leopards are different from cats. He reminded: "Snow leopards live on the plateau and are born snow elves. They are still different from us."

  Snow leopards that can come and go freely in heavy snow are quite different from cats that can only curl up and warm themselves by the fire in winter.

  Big Fat Orange and the others have obviously considered this, Sanhua said: "We have asked, and Ashue said that it was too cold to go out last winter."

  Xu Ning was a little surprised as he didn't expect to receive such words.

  Then I thought about it, no matter how powerful the snow leopards living in the zoo are, they have never adapted to such a cold environment since they were young. It seems normal that they would suddenly be unable to withstand the extreme winter.

  As a result, Xu Ning had nothing to say, and stared at Feng Nian along with Big Fat Orange and Sanhua, waiting for the other party's answer.

  Feng Nian pondered for a moment, and felt that it would be good for a big guy like the snow leopard to join in. Not to mention how much combat power they would provide, it would also be good to scare animals who don't know the truth.

  "Just join. Let Ashue live in the big cave together in the winter. Once the winter is over, he will decide whether he wants to live together."