36: The first hunt

After turning into a cat, Xu Ning has never felt that time is more difficult than today.

  The nature of a cat makes it very interested in everything in the outside world. If it sees a bug passing by, it will lie down and play for a while. Occasionally, on the day when he doesn't want to play, he can lie down and continue to sleep after eating and drinking. At most, he can raise his head and cuddle with the black cat when he comes back from going out.

  Today, the black cat lay beside it, with no movement except for breathing and the rising and falling of its belly.

  The other cats moved in and out very little. They were afraid of disturbing Feng Nian and Xu Ning.

  Cats are solitary animals and they do not suffer from the death of their own kind. Feng Nian gathers them for shelter. If there is someone who can help Feng Nian, no cat will refuse.

  But now Fengnian is just sleeping. It is not injured or sick.

  As cats, they have no other choice, so they live their lives quietly.

  Xu Ning could probably guess what these little cuties were thinking. Seeing them tiptoeing in and out, he whispered in Feng Nian's ear: "Everyone hopes you can wake up safely. You must stay safe." wake up."

  Black Cat didn't respond.

  *

  It was daybreak. Xu Ning looked at the sunlight coming in and took out an open can in the space.

  The big mutated pig inside took up a lot of space, and the smell of blood was stained on the can.

  Xu Ning sniffed it, her little nose wrinkled, and she was reluctant to eat.

  After he finished eating, Xu Ning pulled the black cat and started feeding it minced meat.

  A day passed, and Feng Nian still didn't wake up. Xu Ning took care of his hair in the nest, fed Feng Nian two cans, and left the cave.

  It looked around and found the friends it often played with.

  "Rarity, did you go hunting?"

  The little leopard cat stopped playing and looked at Xu Ning in surprise, "Ning Ning, you're out!"

  It first happily chatted with Xu Ning, and then answered Xu Ning's question, "Not yet, Ning Ning, are you going to hunt too?"

  Xu Ning nodded, "I want to catch bamboo rats. Feng Nian always says that canned food is not nutritious. I will catch some bamboo rats and feed them to them."

  Cats seldom chew, and at most they chew small pieces of meat and swallow it directly. Feeding bamboo rats to Feng Nian is not a difficult task. The difficulty is how Xu Ning catches it.

 Ruirui's paws paused when he heard what it said. It hesitated and said: "Ning Ning, it's your first time to hunt bamboo rats. It's a bit too difficult. How about learning from something else? Let's catch bamboo rats for the boss to eat."

  Xu Ning also knew that Ruirui was telling the truth, and he said, "I'll try first. If I can't catch it, I'll trouble you."

  "What's the trouble? As long as the boss needs it, we can help you get it at any time." Ruirui said with his head held high.

  The other cats also nodded, "Yes, yes, Ning Ning, you can come to us at any time!"

  A group of cats, none of them very big, ran towards the bamboo forest at the foot of the mountain.