120: Raising a Zai Zai 2

On the way back from hunting in Feng Nian, I went there to take a look.

  The sudden arrival of the big black cat was a surprise to several cats and dogs. They rushed over and surrounded the big black cat.

  "Boss, boss, are you feeling well?!"

  "How is Ning Ning's health? Is the baby healthy?"

  "Boss, what are you doing here? What does Ning Ning need?"

  The chirping noises of a group of cats and dogs made the cats' heads hurt. Feng Nian glanced at the humans inside who were peering in this direction, and replied to the cats and dogs: "I've raised them at the big tree. Ning Ning doesn't feel very well. It will take some time to come out. The baby is healthy and bouncing around."

  Seeing the big black cat's eyes heading towards the humans inside, everyone made room for it, not forgetting to talk about Xu Ning.

  "Is there anything Ning Ning wants to eat? Let humans cook it for her!"

  "Yes, yes, these humans make delicious food. Ning Ning likes human things, and she must also like to eat them!"

  Hearing what they said, Feng Nian paused and looked at the cats and dogs, "Have you eaten food made by humans?"

  Being asked this, several cats and dogs stopped hesitantly. "What's wrong?"

  "It's nothing." Feng Nian shook his head and warned: "When you ask humans to cook and eat, don't let them put things you don't know. Even the things you take out, don't leave them in their hands for too long."

  After hearing what Feng Nian said, the cats and dogs thought about it for a moment and took it to heart.

  Human beings live further inside. The cats and dogs just threw away some dirty bedding that they had slept in before and piled it up, which had very poor warmth.

  "We can move some things over later, or give them some clothes. Don't freeze to death. They will have to work until winter."

  As for after winter, it depends on whether Xu Ning has any other ideas.

  "Don't worry, boss!" the leading cat guarding here promised, "Ning Ning told them before that they have made more than seventy wooden nests. Are you still going to continue making them?"

  "Go ahead and get some big ones too. There are more and more cats and dogs on our mountain."

  The black cat simply read it over and explained a few words before leaving. A group of grown men watched the black cat leave before they dared to feel relieved. But before they could completely let go, they found that some of the cats and dogs who were watching them started to pick at the condiments placed there.

  They watched with bated breath as the cats and dogs picked up the things and put them away, and their hearts dropped.

  Feng Nian didn't know that the question he casually warned really hit the human's escape plan. The prey he caught today were two bamboo rats. They tasted better than last year's batch. He couldn't wait to get out of the cat hole. Running towards the mountains.

  Xu Ning was woken up by the big black cat. He opened his eyes drowsily, saw the big black cat, and habitually leaned over and nuzzled it several times.

  "Why were you out for so long?"

  Feng Nian changed into a more comfortable position for a kitten and then said: "Go to the cat cave and take a look at the group of humans."