48: Imagination

While shaking Maomao at the entrance of the cave, Xu Ning smelled the scent of meat coming from inside.

  The two cats sped up and ran into the cave.

  The cats all gathered around, looking at the thick soup in the pot and swallowing saliva like crazy. They all looked very greedy.

  Seeing them coming back, the cats crowded out of the way and looked at Feng Nian and Xu Ning expectantly. When we started cooking the broth today, Xu Ning said, let each one drink a little.

  In the soup pot, Xu Ning specially crushed a few cold medicines and put them in to cook, which had some effect on preventing colds.

  Walking to the soup pot, Xu Ning grabbed Feng Nian's body with two front paws and pulled himself out to see what was going on inside the pot.

  The meat in the pot has been very soft after simmering for a long time. The little starch water that Xu Ning poured in along with the medicinal powder made the soup extremely thick. It looked full of meat flavor, and it definitely tasted good. .

  Xu Ning looked at the bowls in his space. After allocating some to the dog gang, there was no longer enough for one cat to have a bowl.

  It looked at the expectant cats and said, "Let's find a partner to eat with. Two cats will use one bowl."

  There are a total of thirty-three cats in the Cat Gang, and there is bound to be an extra cat. If Feng Nian didn't have a favorite cat, he would definitely be the one to eat alone. But now that Xu Ning is here, the cat who eats alone has been replaced by the second-in-command Big Fat Orange.

  The sick cats were photographed at the front according to Xu Ning's instructions, and the non-sick cats were lined up according to their force values.

  Xu Ning squatted next to Feng Nian and said, "Nian, give the sick cat more meat."

  Feng Nian scooped up the meat once and stirred the meat in the pot a few times. A lot of meat was in it with just one scoop.

  There are many members of the cat gang, and each cat can get more than half a spoonful of this pot, so a sick cat can get a full spoonful.

  There are far fewer illnesses in cat caves than in dog caves. They don't like the smell of rain on their bodies. Apart from occasionally playing wildly outside, they will run outside when they need to go to the toilet or want to eat fresh prey.

  After dividing the remaining broth among the other cats, Xu Ning and Feng Nian also started to eat their share of the broth.

  Because he is a cat now, Xu Ning has restrained himself from adding seasonings. He is very satisfied if he can taste a little flavor in the thick broth.

  The broth that has been left for a while still has a heat that makes the cat shiver. Xu Ning carefully rolls the soup on the surface. For humans, the soup is already cold, but in the cat's mouth, it is just warm and comfortable. Eyes should be squinted.

  Xu Ning let go of the soup and carefully dragged a piece of exposed meat in front of him. The meat was hotter than the soup. Xu Ning felt that his teeth were a little painful from the heat. He let go of his mouth as soon as he dragged it in front of him. Blow on the piece of meat.

  Seeing it like this, Feng Nian raised his paw slightly, causing a small breeze to blow over Xu Ning's soup.

  Sensing the movement, Xu Ning's beautiful blue eyes looked at Feng Nian, and met his doting eyes.