70: Daily life

The big black cat looked like it was going to visit human territory. Xu Ning purred twice but did not stop it.

  Considering that there was still a tiger that needed to be dealt with, Feng Nian finally said that he was not really in a hurry to discuss going to the human world. The two cats walked side by side in the forest, heading towards the stream.

  Most places near the lower reaches of the stream were filled with dirt from their handling of prey. Xu Ning glanced at the fur hanging on the branches and remembered the ones he had cleaned out from the space before, and said to Feng Nian: "We are keeping warm. We have enough stuff. If those seven animals don't want to sleep with us, we can give them those furs."

  If it hadn't said anything, Feng Nianwang would have forgotten those things, shook his beard and said, "It's all up to you."

  The new friends are so poor, so there is nothing wrong with giving them more.

  From a distance, Xu Ning saw the tiger lying in the middle of the stream. The fur on the tiger's body was all burned away. The meat looked charred in many places, but there was no rotten place. It was better than he imagined. The situation is much better when hunting for multiple days.

  Feng Nian had been paying attention to the kitten beside him. Seeing its confusion, he explained: "It may be related to the mutation, and there is no stinky situation."

Xu Ning nodded, "It's already burned like this, do you still want to peel it off?"

  "Peel it, the skin is very tough and it's not easy to eat directly."

  The tiger's skin is already strong, and when exposed to the sun, it becomes even stronger. It's fine on its own, but Xu Ning likes to bite it with his teeth. If the tooth breaks, it will be troublesome.

  Feng Nian used his supernatural powers to get the tiger out of the stream, and the two cats started processing the tiger's skin from both sides of the head and tail.

  After peeling off the skin, Feng Nian threw it randomly on the tree, carefully divided the meat into small pieces and looked around for a free sunny place.

  In order to survive the winter safely, everyone hunted wildly, and many places were already covered with dried meat. The two cats walked several places before they found a large enough drying ground.

  Let go of the meat in the space in a regular manner. Put the uncut offal in the best place. Leave the bones in the space. When you get back to the big cave, put them at the door. Then the interested dogs will naturally drag them back. In his own nest.

  After finishing the tiger, the sun was already setting in the west. Xu Ning wanted to go back to bask in the last bit of sunshine today and tilted his head to look at Feng Nian.

  Feng Nian thought about it for a while, but still rejected Xu Ning's invitation.

  "I'm going to talk to Sanhua Hatch and the others about going to the human world to find vegetables. We'll try to prepare everything before the temperature drops."

  That's okay, Xu Ning never stopped Feng Nian's plan. After hearing this, he obediently went to the place where he woke up and continued sleeping.

  After watching Xu Ning leave, Feng Nian ran to find the cat and dog.

  The kitten, who always speaks out and doesn't hide anything, suddenly avoids talking about humans going up the mountain. Feng Nian feels that Xu Ning did something to put himself in danger or something else. He still needs to find a few more cats and dogs. Just to ask.