19: Early Warning

After signing a series of unequal treaties, the bird stared at the two cats leaving with dead eyes. At one point, he wanted to spit out a few mouthfuls of saliva and despise them.

  Due to the black cat's strong revengeful mentality, this act was not dared to be accomplished.

  The black and white tails are intertwined with each other, like a beautiful dance, dancing on each other's hearts.

 Xu Ning has never felt the black cat's unparalleled handsomeness more accurately than now. Its head was dizzy, and the whole cat was glued to the black cat's body.

  It's a hot day again, and the temperature is much hotter than the days before it rained.

  The rainwater accumulated on the ground was completely dried not long after the sun rose, and the air made it difficult for the cat to breathe.

  Xu Ning stayed away from the black cat that was still clinging to each other at night, panting with his tongue bald, trying to learn the dog's heat dissipation habits.

  The black cat's condition was no better than it. It followed Xu Ning's example and spread its belly, its thick black tail persistently resting on the base of the little white cat's tail, which was very clinging to the cat.

  Xu Ning swung his tail, trying to shake the black cat's hot tail away.

  With its little strength, it was unable to shake off the black cat that was clinging to Yu Xi. It had no choice but to straighten its tail and gave up the struggle for the nth time.

  The weather was too hot, and Xu Ning felt extremely irritable.

  I don't know if it was affected by the weather. Xu Ning always felt that something bad was going to happen, but when he thought about it carefully, this bad premonition was completely unfounded and was no different from the irritability caused by weather factors.

  The sun outside has risen to the middle. Under the scorching sun, the cat can even see the distortion of the air. There are birds chirping and cursing outside, trying to get the cats to change places for it.

  It cursed a few times, took a break to drink water, and then continued to curse, as if it couldn't feel the heat at all.

  Xu Ning pressed his ears to block out the sounds outside, and said to the black cat: "Feng Nian, let's go to Ruirui's house to get the generator tonight, right?"

  "What's wrong?" The black cat changed its posture strangely and looked at the kitten.

  The small white cat clapped its paws irritably, and the tip of its tail swayed back and forth. It became stronger and stronger, and its breathing speed increased.

  The black cat looked worried, rolled up to the kitten and licked its fur, "Be in a good mood, the cat will get into trouble if it's too hot."

  "Um."

  Xu Ning responded dully, still in a bad mood. It clung to the black cat aggrievedly, its voice uncontrollably filled with cries.

  "Feng Nian, I feel so uncomfortable. I feel like a stone has been pressed in my heart. I feel so uncomfortable, so uncomfortable..."

  The little white cat's emotions came quickly, and he kept howling next to the black cat. His tears soon soaked the black cat's fur.

  When it collapsed due to fleas before, it shed tears at first, and basically howled after that. Just like that, Feng Nian didn't know what to do, and now it didn't know what to do.