118: Zaizai is here!

Dashu didn't even notice the situation on Feng Nian's side.

  Its super power comes from nature, and there is no way to completely control it in this mountain forest. Everything that falls on Feng Nian is overflowing beyond its control, and it has become accustomed to it.

  After checking the body of the obedient kitten squatting there, the branches of the big tree stopped shaking under the urging of the wind.

  Afraid that he would scare the kitten if he kept silent, Dashu hesitated and said, "It's going to rain. Ningning, do you have anything to keep out the rain?"

  His words were very tactful, but both cats understood the meaning behind the words. Regardless of whether Xu Ning's situation was serious or not, there was definitely no way to fix it in a while.

  Feng Nian looked at the kitten and said, "I remember we have some boxes or something. After taking them out, put some moisture-proof mat outside for use first?"

  Xu Ning looked at the things in the space, shook his head and said, "The moisture-proof mat is not enough."

  It didn't expect that their demand for this thing would be so great. It only kept four of the remaining ones after paving the cave for itself, and put all the others in the big cave for other cats and dogs. use.

  If you want to use moisture-proof mats to block the wind and rain from the outside world, the two sheets inside the space are definitely not enough.

  Feng Nian frowned and stood up, "Ning Ning, wait here at the big tree for a while. I'll go to the big cave to get something."

  After saying that, the black cat ran down the mountain. Xu Ning looked at its big movements and wanted to catch up in a hurry.

  "Your injury!"

  The branches of the big tree appeared in front of Xu Ning and stopped the kitten, "When I just checked you, there was a superpower overflowing. It was so close to you, and the wound should have healed a lot."

  The power of the big tree is very powerful. Even if the power is not used on weekdays, the energy naturally overflowing from its body can make injured animals healthy, not to mention the power overflowed when it can release the power. .

  Hearing what Dashu said, Xu Ning relaxed a little and stopped, but her beautiful eyes kept staring at the direction the black cat was leaving, fearing that the black cat would pull the wound and cause something to happen.

  Estimating the time when the black cat arrived at the big cave, Xu Ning didn't hear the sound of the cat rolling over there, so he really relaxed and looked at the big tree.

  "What is your special power, Dashu?"

  If it is said to be a healing power, Xu Ning doesn't think it is right. The healing power cannot be like a detector to find a baby in its belly.

  Dashu thought about what he had to do next, and deliberately said to the little cat, "It should be the life power."

  "When treating wounds on animals, my power is not to directly suture the wound, but to stimulate the vitality of the wound and encourage it to heal on its own. And I can see all living things within sight."

  The big tree itself has no vision, its vision comes from its superpower.

  At first, in his world, all life was just different air balls. Later, as the powers became stronger, they slowly took on colors and shapes.