91: Preparations Before the Year

After a happy meal, Xu Ning took the black cat for a walk near the fire to see what other cats and dogs had brought.

  "It would be great if there is fresh meat. We can make more delicious food." Xu Ning smacked his lips, and a lot of delicious food came to his mind.

  Dried meat is always only stored to fill the stomach, and cannot be used to make all kinds of delicious food.

  Feng Nian paused and asked, "Want to eat fresh meat? I'll catch it for you."

  Xu Ning twitched the corners of his mouth, and quickly stopped the big black cat that was about to take action with his tail, and said: "I just said casually. The snow outside is so thick and it's so cold, why are you going out!"

  Feng Nian doesn't care whether the snow outside is thick or whether the air is cold or not. He only cares about whether his kitten is hungry and what he wants to eat.

  Xu Ning stopped the black cat, put the matter behind her, and continued walking.

  Snacks and collective food in the cave were placed on the dividing line between cats and dogs. Several dogs dragged a lot of food and walked back toward the cat gang. Xu Ning was originally going to watch the cats decorate it. After a pause, he ran to the dogs and stretched his head to look at the snacks inside.

  They got a lot of snacks on human territory that time, and Xu Ning put most of them in the cave for everyone to take. The weather is cold in winter, so I eat less of these snacks. The quilt I dragged over was covered with a lot of food, which made the cat dazzled.

  "I can still eat it for a long time~"

  Xu Ning sighed and turned around to look for Feng Nian, planning to say something to the black cat, but saw nothing behind him.

  A big question mark slowly appeared on the white cat's head. The place where the black cat should have been was now empty of cats, as if the other party had not followed it at all.

  Xu Ning searched around the place but could not find Feng Nian's figure. Remembering what he had just said casually, Saya headed towards the entrance of the cave.

  There were a lot of cats and dogs coming and going here. When I saw Xu Ning, who rarely appeared, running over and not going to the toilet, I wondered: "Ning Ning, what are you doing?"

  Xu Ning braked on the edge of the mattress and said, "I'm looking for Feng Nian, have you seen it?"

  "Boss?" Hearing the question, the idle cats and dogs looked at each other and said, "Ning Ning, didn't you say that fresh meat is delicious? Boss went out to hunt with Axue."

  This winter is too cold. Apart from Feng Nian, there are no other cats or dogs that can run outside based on their strength. Only Axue can follow him twice based on his racial talent.

  really!

  Xu Ning sighed inwardly, thanked the cats and dogs, and walked back.

  Next time, don't say anything about how delicious it is. Feng Nian's mobility is too strong and he can sneak out even if he is stopped.

  Thinking rationally, the white cat's footsteps indeed became brisker visible to the naked eye. It's so heartwarming that Feng Nian could take his casual exclamation to heart and take action!

  Happy~

  After all, there were only so many things to do, so we got them done during the time we were playing, and didn't put things off for another day.