37: Feng Nian wakes up

After feeding Feng Nian, Xu Ning touched its belly to make sure it was bulging, and moved it back with satisfaction.

  Without the black cat around, Xu Ning didn't want to go out to play. It lay next to Feng Nian and started to flip through the books in the space.

  Most of the books stored in the space were novels. Xu Ning found a book with supernatural powers and spread it out against the edge of the nest.

  Human imagination allows them to conceive of too many incredible things, and abilities that have never appeared before are written in extremely detailed ways. Xu Ning got excited when he saw that eating the meat of mutated animals could improve his abilities.

  Among other things, it has the meat of mutated animals!

  The mutated pork captured by Feng Nian has not yet been dealt with because of its sudden lethargy!

  Xu Ning and Black Cat stuck together for a while, jumped off the platform and released the mutated pig.

  The big mutated pig directly pushed Xu Ning up. Xu Ning lay on top of the dead pig and scratched it with his claws. The flesh under the claws was soft and elastic, as if it had just died.

  Xu Ning bit a piece of meat on the neck where Feng Nian had cut it open, and pulled it back with all his strength.

  The flesh of this mutated pig was very tight, and Xu Ning tried his best to pull it open just a little bit. It stopped and gasped, and took small steps to reach the little bit of flesh that was pulled apart.

  Staring at that place, Xu Ning concentrated on concentrating his powers.

  A trace of space power was condensed from Xu Ning's body. There was only a little space blade that could be formed. Xu Ning's brain twitched and he began to extract the space power from the space.

  Its powers are stabilizing the existing space and developing new spaces when it has no independent control.

  Xu Ning's sudden extraction of space caught him off guard. Before Xu Ning could stop his movements due to the swaying of space, a large number of space abilities developed in new areas were added, and following Xu Ning's command, they condensed into what he wanted. shape.

  Xu Ning raised his eyebrows in surprise. The unprecedented smoothness made him realize that its superpower might be stored in space.

  The power of space was concentrated, showing a silvery white light, and the shape of the blade gradually appeared. Xu Ning felt a little tired and could not continue to study. It controlled the space blade to cut where he wanted.

  The mutated pig's meat had no resistance and could be easily cut deep into the seam. According to the cat's superior night vision ability, Xu Ning discovered immediately that it was not the space blade that cut open the piece of meat, but the The connecting area was swallowed up.

  Where did you go?

  Xu Ning's question just popped up when he saw a strip of flesh appearing in his space, as if it had become larger and thicker. The apparently inconspicuous thing was very eye-catching at that moment.

  Looking away from the space, Xu Ning changed his position and cut the meat from another angle.

  After cutting the meat, Xu Ning dispersed the space blade, put the mutated pig into the space, and returned to Feng Nian's side.

  He was not hungry yet, so Xu Ning was not in a hurry to test the difference between mutated pigs and ordinary pork. He lay down next to the big black cat and continued reading.