81: The white cat with random thoughts

There were too many expectations in his heart that he could not express. Xu Ning was just a kitten after all. Hutch knew this and knew better than to have too high hopes.

  It's fine on its own, but if the mother dog expects too much and then fails to meet her expectations, she might still hold a grudge against the kitten.

  After the three puppies were separated, they took out the cat's nest they received later from the space, let them lie in the cat's nest, and covered it with a thick winter coat.

  After doing this, Xu Ning asked: "Have they eaten anything?"

  The dog mother shook her head beside her, "I tried, but they don't have the strength to suck milk at all."

  They are still newborn puppies, and they cannot eat much meat. They cannot feed them milk, which means that they can only survive on their own.

  But in the case of puppies...

  Dogs who don't eat or drink can live for a long time and survive a lot of pain, but puppies are not big dogs, they simply can't do that.

  Xu Ning's space contained so many human tools, but he didn't bring a breast pump. It was unrealistic to let the dogs squeeze by themselves. His eyes drifted to the fire and the iron shelf next to it.

  "Let's make some broth. It's a bit nutritious at least." Xu Ning said and began to turn over the uneaten mutated pork in the space.

  The pig's superpowers are not very powerful, and after being left for so long, a lot of energy inside has been lost. It is just right for the puppies to make soup.

  When the dog mother saw Xu Ning taking meat from her own space, she quickly went to her food pile and took out a large piece of meat and gave it to Xu Ning. Regardless of the fact that these female dogs did not go out to hunt due to fertility issues, everyone in the dog gang would give them a certain amount of food, and they had a lot of food on their hands.

  If his puppy dies and he can't finish all the food, he might as well take out more now to save his life.

  Xu Ning looked at the meat in front of him. He didn't refuse it, but he took out a little more mutated pork.

  Because he was worried that the cooking speed would be too slow, Xu Ning took Feng Nian and cut the two pieces of meat into pieces.

  "Snow, snow is coming!"

  Qiqi's hurried voice sounded, and the vines, which were not very obedient after the arrival of winter, put the iron frame on top of the fire and put the pot filled with snow on it.

  This was the first time Xu Ning saw Qiqi's vines since the beginning of winter. He looked around curiously and discovered that the roots of the vines were actually right next to the fire. The impact of winter on Qi Qi Qi's abilities was probably not small. As soon as these were done, the vines all retracted under the soil.

  Only distracted for a moment, the two cats chopped up all the meat quickly, and Feng Nian's superpower rolled the minced meat and threw it into the pot.

  Thinking about nutrition, Xu Ning rummaged around in the space and found a bottle of pet milk powder. He looked at the age on it and determined that the three puppies could eat it. Then he took it out and asked the black cat to scoop two. Spoon in and cook together.

  Xu Ning put the milk powder jar next to him and said to Hutch and the bitch: "The rest is no different from boiled food. You just need to feed them with a spoon. I will watch you feed them later."