73: Children in the Mountain

Xu Ning's tail was stretched straight. It felt like the sight of the man opposite him was like a scanning machine. There were several bones on its body, and the other man could see them clearly.

  Seeing that the kitten's body was getting stiffer and stiffer, Su Jianian turned the little guy's face away and smiled flatteringly at the man, "Captain Wu, what, can I let this cat out?"

  Captain Wu glanced at him and then at the little white cat in his hand. After thinking for a moment, he came over and said to the cat: "Next time you come through the main entrance, don't go through the wrong way."

  Xu Ning:! ! !

  Xu Ning tilted her head calmly, looking at the man with an innocent and confused expression, like an ordinary kitten.

  Captain Wu smiled and said nothing, but waved his hand to signal Su Jianian to let the cat out.

  Su Jianian looked at Captain Wu who was playing riddles and went out to let the cat go.

  As soon as Xu Ning landed, he looked towards the place where Feng Nianhei's Xue was hiding. The two cats didn't know what they were doing, but they still remembered not to expose themselves. As long as a human looked over, they would He quickly hid himself and continued to fight.

  Xu Ning was speechless for a moment and tilted her head to look at Captain Wu.

  This man seems to know something. But judging from his current status, it seems normal that he knows more.

  The troubled kitten stood there for a long time. Su Jianian thought that Xu Ning was reluctant to let him go. He couldn't help but stroked the beautiful hair from beginning to end. He pushed the kitten's butt and said in a gentle voice: "Hurry up." Go home, there is so much noise outside, your master should be worried about you."

  Xu Ning wrinkled her little nose and retorted in her heart, "I don't have a master." Then she stumbled towards where Feng Nian and A Xue were. It has no owner, but it has companions. If you don't go there, you might think it has been hijacked.

  Xu Ning happily returned to his companions, and was surrounded by two big cats who suddenly stopped fighting. After confirming that it was not injured, he breathed a sigh of relief.

  Axue: "Ning Ning, let's go back quickly. Human territory is too dangerous. Don't enter human towns anymore."

  "Go back first." Feng Nian also said.

  Xu Ning walked between the two big cats with small steps, and said: "I still have to come, but there is no need to go to such a dangerous place. The day before we go back, we will go to Suisui's master's house for a walk." Come on, let him go to the bottom of the mountain to find us and have a look at Suisui."

  "Ah, so that's what you think. I thought you had forgotten this matter. When we set off, we still wanted to talk to each other year after year."

  Feng Nian: "?"

  "I do not know how?"

  "When you saw Ning Ning, there were no other cats or dogs in your eyes. How could you know this?"

  "You're talking nonsense!"

  "Hey, hey, don't hit him!"

  ...

  The three cats left in a slapstick manner, completely unaware that after they left, the gentle young man stood up with a serious expression and walked to Captain Wu.