100: Cats who can't play with catnip

The big black cat was stunned when he heard Xu Ning's question. It was a male, and Xu Ning was also a male. Why did he suddenly keep thinking about having a baby?

  Feng Nian thought of the things that humans do when they test their partners, and said cautiously, "What about that? It's enough for me to have you."

  Hearing Feng Nian's answer, Xu Ning's mood became even lower. Could it be that the Zaizai in the dream left without hesitation just because Feng Nian didn't look forward to it.

  At this time, Xu Ning couldn't remember her gender at all. Her heart was attracted by the kitten in her dream. She felt particularly unhappy when she saw Feng Nian saying this in front of her.

 The white cat snorted twice, twisted away from the big black cat, buried his head on the edge of the nest and stopped talking. It didn't speak at all, and its claws kept scratching the nests under its feet. It was obvious that it was in a bad mood.

  Feng Nian:? ? ?

  The big black cat squatted on the spot with a question mark on its head. It didn't understand why the kitten suddenly became angry, and it seemed that the target of the anger was it.

  The confused big black cat kicked its head with its hind legs and cautiously approached its own kitten, "Ning Ning, why are you angry?"

  Xu Ning twisted his head and exposed his eyes to take a look at the big black cat. He felt that it was a bit unreasonable to be angry with it because of a dream, but the fire in his heart could not go away no matter what.

  It put its claws into its flesh pads and slapped the big black cat on the face angrily. The soft flesh pads had no lethality at all. Seeing it like this, Feng Nian shamelessly approached Xu Ning, stuck to its paws and rubbed it several times.

  "Ning Ning doesn't want a sulking cat! Tell me and I'll help you find a solution!"

  Feng Nian's act of coquettishness was the most fatal. Xu Ning's heart immediately softened. He suppressed the irritable emotions inside and hummed to Feng Nian about the kitten in his dream.

  "It is small. It feels smaller than me when we first met." Xu Ningshen stretched out her paws to mark out the size in front of her. "Its eyes are sky blue, and its fur is very long and deep. It's gray in color and looks very cute when squatting there."

  As Xu Ning described it, she started to cover her chest and look at the ceiling. She really wanted a cat like this. She wanted her own cat.

  Feng Nian looked at Xu Ning's appearance and sighed, "If you really want it, how about we go grab one and bring it back after the female cat in the team gives birth?"

  Anyway, no cat can defeat them. If the time comes, they will snatch the little ones and run away, keeping the little ones alive and kicking. The cat's own mother will not insist on coming to take the little ones back.

  Xu Ning:......

  "No, it's not good, right?"

  Isn't this a cat dealer?

  Reason condemned this behavior, and Xu Ning was undeniably moved for a moment.

  The white cat's soft pads greeted the big black cat's face again.

  "This behavior is wrong! If you do this, I will ignore you!"

  This didn't work, and that didn't work either. Feng Nian helplessly allowed Xu Ning to greet him on the face several times, then held the cat in his arms and comforted him repeatedly. "Okay, okay, don't grab it, don't grab it."