90: It's almost the Chinese New Year

No matter how comfortable the life in the nest was, he couldn't stay there forever. Xu Ning was already thinking about the New Year.

  There are only a few days until the New Year. They have nothing to do in the cave every day, but they can take the opportunity to have some fun. And Xu Ning, as a pre-human, can never forget the sense of ritual.

  The hesitation in the heart can never be kept secret for too long. Xu Ning and Feng Nian expressed their thoughts, but they hesitated because of the temperature outside.

  The temperature these days has been too low, and no one can bear it very well. They spend most of the time sleeping near the fire, and only occasionally get up to move around.

  If we really want to make any preparations for the New Year, these cats and dogs shivering from the cold may not be able to get together and do anything.

  Feng Nian half-closed his eyes, watching the kitten excitedly talking about what he wanted to eat and play with during the New Year, and then he began to feel disappointed that there were not many cats and dogs in the cold weather. His beard trembled several times, and then he helplessly reminded him: "Ning Ning, why don't you ask everyone if they are willing?"

  The days in the cave are so boring, even the cats and dogs that can noisy and entertain themselves can hardly hold it in anymore. As long as the snow layer outside is thin enough to not bury them inside, these guys will have to go outside to play. .

  What are you afraid of if it gets colder? It's not like you will freeze to death!

  I have to say that Feng Nian, as a lord, is really familiar with everyone's thoughts.

  With Feng Nian's encouragement, Xu Ning put her head in front of the mattress and talked to the cats lying on the ground warming themselves by the fire.

  "What are you going to do during the Chinese New Year?!"

  "Isn't there a lot of delicious food?!"

  "Ning Ning, what do you want to do? Let's call the other cats!"

  "And dogs!"

  Each of these guys responded more cheerfully than the other. While Xu Ning was stunned, they happily dispersed and went to notify the other cats and dogs, not caring whether Xu Ning behind him had anything to say. Finally, the turbulent look perfectly illustrates the cat's nervousness.

  Xu Ning blinked blankly and looked back at the gentle and smiling black cat lying there.

  "Everyone wants to have fun." Feng Nian stated the facts.

  Cats and dogs are energetic animals, and they are fine if they are idle for a day or two. But being locked up in a cave every day, they are almost going crazy. If they can do something fun, they will refuse.

  Yes, for them, the Chinese New Year as Xu Ning said is just a fun thing.

  But so what?

  The Chinese New Year is originally meant for fun and celebration, but the complex human mind and interpersonal relationships make it lose its original joy.

  Since everyone cooperated enthusiastically, Xu Ning happily started to do things.

  First, let the cats and dogs who can remotely control things go out to collect more snow and turn it into water, and then direct the other cats and dogs to go around and take out the food and tools in the cave, as well as those human tools.