57: Human Busyness

With Feng Nian's words, the snow leopard named A Xue joined the hunting activity openly.

  Ashue eats a lot, but her hunting ability does live up to her model-worker ethnic origin. The lively cats and dogs drive over prey of all sizes. The big snow leopard takes one bite at a time and completes its hunting behavior very quickly.

  It also caught some of the animals that ran up the steep mountain wall. They were obviously much larger than cats and dogs, but they jumped around on the mountain wall with great ease. The group of cats and dogs below were stunned and dumbfounded. .

  Xu Ning went hunting with a large group of people twice, and then he deeply realized the fact that he was still a weakling.

  It turned around and abandoned Feng Nian, who was about to lead a large army to hunt, and headed towards the bamboo rats in the bamboo forest with its friends.

  Unlike them, which are affected by the weather and do not go into estrus on time, bamboo rats are probably in estrus at any time. When the weather is not so hot these days, the bamboo rats come out to eat one after another, as if they want to eat the bamboo forest. Like extinction.

  However, everyone on Maogu Mountain has been busy stocking up on winter goods recently, so interest in these bamboo rats has plummeted, and they have become even more unscrupulous. Xu Ning once caught a bamboo rat running around in front of his house.

  However, the meat of bamboo rats is delicious, and there are still many cats and dogs that come here to hunt. It hunted with a group of cats and dogs that had no special powers and were not very powerful themselves, and soon made a lot of gains.

  We don't stock up on the winter goods together. Basically, everyone grabs their own food, and then gives some of the food to the cats and dogs who went down the mountain to fetch things before, and then puts part of it into the cave as collective food, and the rest is for everyone. keep it.

  Because of this, everyone hunted with all their strength.

  The collective food is not enough for them, so they still have to work hard if they want to be full.

  As a cat with a powerful lord, Xu Ning doesn't have to worry about food at all. Feng Nian planned to take everyone hunting for two more days, and then go out alone to catch two large prey. The main reason why Xu Ning continued to stock up on winter goods was because she was bored.

  There were no free cats or dogs in the cave. The female dogs who had just given birth were busy taking care of the puppies. At the same time, they were also busy cleaning up the cave for the remaining two dogs who were about to give birth.

  The two dogs carrying the baby could play with Xu Ning, but now that their bellies were big, they didn't dare to jump around. They were playing rather than helping Feng Nian take care of the child.

  Xu Ning didn't stay for a long time before running away.

  The activity of stocking up winter goods was in full swing, and the townspeople at the foot of the mountain could not find the person who stole the goods, so they had no choice but to give up this activity and start preparing for the winter.

  Compared with animals who only rely on their habits to judge, humans have relied on high technology to determine the specific days of the major cooling.

  They had to complete the reinforcement of their houses, stock up on food and warm items, and prepare medicines and self-defense equipment in just one month. They were so busy that they hit the back of their heads with their feet and wished they could break them in half within a minute.