22: Possible epidemics

The sun is shining brightly in the outside world, and human beings are trying to rescue people under the sun. However, the people trapped underneath are not rescued, and many rescuers are rushing in.

  The black cat estimated the time and went out to hunt quietly.

  As soon as it left, the kitten's sleep became restless again.

  Xu Ning kicked his hind legs and was awakened by what he had dreamed about. He sat up blankly and looked at the cats and dogs below who were busy resting.

  What appears after a disaster is never a peaceful thing. It is often followed by a greater disaster.

  Every time there is a disaster, there will be an epidemic.

  Xu Ning's entire cat's fur exploded. The weather outside was so hot that humans and other animals trapped underground had no chance of being rescued, and corpses would rot very quickly in such a hot day. .

  They say high temperature sterilization, but the current temperature can't kill germs.

  The more it thought about it, the more panicked it became. It looked at everyone below but didn't know what to say.

  Do cats and dogs have disease awareness?

  Yes, right? Three flowers had indigestion that day. Are you still worried about infecting it with dyspepsia?

  However, will they believe in a disease that has no signs yet?

  When the black cat came back with the prey in its mouth, it found Xu Ning sitting there in a daze in a bad mood, and the fur on his body almost exploded into dandelions.

  It put the prey next to it, walked up and cuddled with the kitten, "What's wrong? Where are you unhappy?"

  Xu Ning turned to look at it, opening and closing his mouth several times, not knowing how to express his speculation.

  The black cat waited patiently beside it. The tail behind him swayed, and it hooked the kitten's tail without leaving a trace, entwining each other.

  Xu Ning felt the movement at the tail, thought about it and mustered up the courage to say: "We can't stay here for too long."

  "Why?" Black Cat was puzzled.

  This place is very good, there are no powerful enemies, and it is cool to sleep in the hot weather in summer. Moreover, both entrances and exits are blocked by the cave walls at the corners, so there is little possibility of freezing to death in winter.

  Having spoken out his thoughts, Xu Ning immediately poured out his analysis--

  "What Ning Ning said seems to make sense."

  "But the cat doesn't want to leave, he's so tired!"

  "The dog doesn't want to leave either. It should be okay if we be careful here, right?"

  "You're stupid, humans will die if we try that way, how can we protect ourselves?"

  "It's life or comfort, can't you tell the difference?"

  As soon as Xu Ning finished speaking, the cats and dogs who had gathered at some point started discussing in a noisy manner.

  Xu Ning was so immersed in things that he didn't notice them at all. This sound made his hair explode with fright.

  The black cat licked off the exploded fur and looked at Hutch below.

  "Ning Ning, that bird seems to have not eaten for a long time. Can you go over and feed it and come over for dinner later?" It lowered its head and asked Xu Ning.