97: Stories in the Town

He was an acquaintance. Xu Ning stepped on the tree trunk under his feet several times before turning around and asking Feng Nian, "Shall we go there?"

  When Su Jianian took off his mask, Feng Nian recognized the guy who once held Xu Ning and rubbed his belly. His sharp nails dug into the trunk of the tree, but his face showed nothing.

  "Didn't you mean to show your kindness to them? Let's go there. They can't even know who helped."

  The big black cat's tone was strange. Xu Ning sounded angry and a little secretly jealous. But thinking about the current events and circumstances, I can't figure out the source of this tone.

  Business is more important now, and the big black cat's jealousy should be appeased later.

  Xu Ning took the lead to get down from the tree and walked in the direction of Su Jianian.

  The three cats and dogs that passed by were each more sleek and chubby than the other. They looked like cats and dogs who had no shortage of food and drink. Su Jianian looked at them and then at his group. , the word "lost" came to mind for no reason.

 Humans have hands and feet, can grow their own food, and can raise animals in captivity. Why are they not as good as these cats and dogs?

  Completely unaware that these little guys have mastered the skills of storing food and keeping warm, Su Jianian sighed and forgot about the matter.

  There is no other reason than that the beautiful kitten is rubbing against him!

  Su Jianian's tough guy heart melted immediately. He knelt down and carefully stretched his hands in front of Xu Ning. Xu Ning looked at Su Jianian's hand, and under Feng Nian's serious gaze, he leaned over and rubbed it several times.

  Snapped!

  Feng Nian, who was behind him, slapped the thick snow on the ground angrily and glared at Su Jianian fiercely. When he saw Xu Ning stop his rubbing movements, his irritable mood subsided a lot.

  Inexplicably being stared at by a big black cat, Su Jianian scratched his head in confusion and asked Xu Ning in a low voice: "Is that your wife?"

  Xu Ning:......

  That's not true, it has to be said to be Lao Gong.

  The simple Su Jianian knew very little about homosexuality in animals. After asking this question, he felt that the size of the big black cat did not look like a female cat, so he denied it to himself, "This is too big. Isn't it possible?" Is he your father?"

  Xu Ning almost choked to death at Su Jianian's words.

  Feng Nian originally didn't care about the two-year-old kitten, but when he heard Su Jianian's words, he jumped up and rushed towards Su Jianian, intending to teach him a lesson.

  Then he was knocked down by Xu Ning, who had expected it.

  "Don't be angry, don't be angry, this human has bad eyesight, we cats are magnanimous and ignore him!"

  Xu Ning coaxed and licked Feng Nian's face vigorously. His soft little tongue licked Feng Nian's face until it was wet. Feng Nian's anger just managed to subside a little, and he hugged Xu Ning without saying a word.

  This show of affection between the two cats made the group of little warriors stunned. It took a long time before someone pushed Su Jianian and whispered: "Tell me about you, you recognized a couple as father and son. If the kitten hadn't reacted quickly, you would have been so scared. I went to see the leader with my face disfigured."